I'll Always Be With You

"Huh?" Artemis opened his eyes. He looks around and saw he was back in the Hovercraft, headed towards the Machine Base. He scanned his surroundings to see if it was a dream or not, as he scanned his surroundings, he realize his not in a dream anymore.

Artemis sighed. He no longer felt much emotion.

He opened his eyes once again and remembered the dream he has.

Or was it a dream?

He doesn't know if its was a dream.

While he remembers some of the scenes, most of it was gone.

But it doesn't matter anyway as he shrugged it off, he was close back to his base for almost a month he wasn't present.

For a month, he was taken care the Fortress city, guarding Wart and deal with its problems, including traveling to the Magic Academy meeting that Katsune Headmistress.

And now, after that long adventure, he will get back to his original role as a ruler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Hovercraft touched down on the airbase, not a single word came out of Artemis' mouth as he walked out. He walks out of view escorted by a new set of Androids into where the Wormhole was took place.

They then escorted through the wormhole. As they entered, towering buildings made of metal was appeared.

"Home sweet home" After viewing the new things he sees after not present for a month, he didn't bother anything and just kept walking.

Towering in front of him was his main building. The command center of the entire civilization.

Artemis had entered through the main entrance accompanied by a parade of well-decorated Androids. The decorations did not mean anything, they did not reflect any real outstanding achievements done by the Drones. It was just a set up by someone.

As he entered, his first sight was his two Elite Androids in front of the door with other Android Soldiers with them, his human bodyguard Valentine and also Liz he senses somewhere which isn't present here yet. And lastly the Little girl named Alice, she waved at him, trying to get his attention, Artemis looked at the little girl for a few moments and patted her head, her reaction was a very cute smile, if Artemis was full human, his heart will instantly drop by the cuteness.

Alice: :3

Seeing the smile, he smiled back.

"Welcome home, commander!" Michael shouted, saluted.

"Its been long, does it?" Artemis asked.

"Yes it is, my lord. Everything was going well while your absents" Valentine replied.

"Welcome back, Valentine. Hows the monster core I've been ordering you to get?"

"Well, it was a success, Liz was the one took the finishing blow, but we also one casualty which was the Gunship itself"

"Hm, don't need to worry, enginner drones will take care of it" Artemis said, he then looks around once more but notices someone absent.

"Where is Caitlyn?" Artemis asked.

But this time, it was Johnathan who replied.