Battle of Heaven and Mars 2/2

Outside of Mar's orbit, it was a dog fight between the Angels and the Fighter Jets, while the entire planet was a warzone.

Auto-turrets are activating and starts aiming at the incoming enemies on the sky and started to engage.

In New Zuanhou, the capital city of Mars was under attack, both air and spacecraft engaged at the flying enemies, some buildings were all crumble by the angel's magics and the aircraft's powerful weaponss, bodies both civilians and Marines are all...

In New Zuanhou, the capital city of Mars was under attack, both air and spacecraft engaged at the flying enemies, some buildings were all crumble by the angel's magics and the aircraft's powerful weaponss, bodies both civilians and Marines are all over the streets. Tanks blasted their rail cannons at a group of Angels on top of the building, it kill a small number of them but most of them dodges.

"Light em up!" Johnathan on top of the wall ar the military base outside of the city, he loaded the Machine gun and begin spitting .50 cal mags with one of the most strongest metals on their arsenals, he continued shooting at the sky follow by 100 men.

At the sky were tens of white dots flew tye sky in incredible speed dodging tousands of bullets but the guns are more modified than any weapons, able to get a hit on them and get a scratch.

Then one Angel warrior landed down in the middle of the soldiers.

He immediately weaved a spell in his hands, chanting rapidly as he focuses his magic into his palms and create a holy barrier surrounded him. Sparks exploded around him as the soldier's guns impacted his barrier, the powerful kinetic from both Rifles and Laser blasters draining its power with each hit.

Tossing out his hands, several magic circles appeared, before merging together and completing the spell. A massive ball of yellow flame grew into shape and the warrior quickly fires it off into in a group of marines. The Holy flame easily burns through the Marine's armor and kills them.

Fortunately, some Marines able to quickly dodge it thanks to their Exo-suits.

Using the light of the exploding fireball, the Angel warrior saw several figures close to him while ignoring several bullets hits his armor and his wings which only tickles him. He charges in a zigzag manner, dodging their guns and blaster lasers. He dashes in shockingly speed, watching the eyes of the mortals in surprise and lands in front of them. A quick sweep of his enchanted longsword and a couple of heads flew off, blood squirting out of their severed necks like water fountains.

The rest of the Marines froze, staring wide-eyed in fear, before raising their guns and pull the trugger. The warrior had disappeared, leaving the Marines in confusion, and screaming in terror as one Marine arced his back sharply, his chest plate bulging unnaturally and vomiting blood, legs dangling in the air.

The Angel warrior stood behind the twitching body.

"Everybody shoot him down!" Johnathan ordered his men, like machines, they open fire at the angel which he already disappeared and started to slaughtered 23 more men until it became silent all of the sudden.

Johnathan sensing danger, thanks of 15 years of training in the Marines, he dodges the attack from the Angel with insanely speed who was about to decapitate him, no experience soldiers able to dodge it but Johnathan was very lucky thanks to both of his exo-suit and augmented limbs and eyes from the Carlos Corporation of creating advanced augmented body parts making soldiers more faster, agile, and stronger.