Project Number One Gun

The 830000mm rail cannon hummed as energy flowed into its rectangular conductive rails.

Heat dispensing radiators shields popped out on the armored turret body as the weapon readied itself for the command to be fired. Inside the turret, autoloaders rotated the ready ammunition stores and selected one streamlined armor-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot projectiles each weighing over 30000 kg. It dropped onto a loading hoist which carried the shell into the rear breach of the railgun and an automatic rammer shoved the projectile into it's respective gun.

A clamp gripped the armature covering the projectile in place as the rammer rotated and locked the gun breech securing the weapon. All these took less than five seconds to be completed while the Drones doubled checked their consoles and switches that everything was operational.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fire at will!"

The Android jabbed the firing key, and a split second later, the barrel of the Rail Cannon roared.

The red projectile was tossed out by the magnetic fields hit Mach 9000 within a second, causing a vacuum tear in the very fabric of the atmosphere

The red projectile was tossed out by the magnetic fields hit Mach 9000 within a second, causing a vacuum tear in the very fabric of the atmosphere. The sonic boom scoured off all loose particles off the entire landscape, and as the shock blast hit a nearby city half a seconds later, it was like a 9.5 on the Richter scale magnitude earthquake.

Roofs rattled, windows broke, and any loose items fell and shattered throughout the city. The people hurdle under cover screamed while the unlucky ones had their eardrums ruptured.

As for in the Machine Base, Caitlyn and the Elite Androids barely felt the shockwave, only hearing a massive thumping, as the base's internal sound and shockwave proofing held.

The armor-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot projectile screamed through the atmosphere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in an unknown void, it was currently looking at the fast projectile piercing though the atmosphere, the being smiled maliciously.

"Finally...

They recreated it...

For so long I've been waiting for this...

Soon World-9682 will rise once it was and will dominate the other worlds and destroyed everything the gods made for million years...