Interrogation

A single candle was lit inside the dark room. On one side, it illuminated the green skin of the goblin's face. The goblin was gagged and tied against a chair with its arms gone and legs tied together. 

"Goblin," Artemis said, in his dark and cold tone.

A dark figure leaned on the candlelight, his red and blue eyes shining in the darkness. The goblin's muffled screams hidden behind its gag proved to Artemis that the monster was, in fact, scared for its miserable life. 

"I know you understand the human tongue, I know you do," Artemis leaned forward, passing over the candle. He was now a few inches against the goblin's long nose. 

"Now, tell me, what happened?" Artemis asked as he removed the goblin's gag. 

The goblin then screamed, roaring at Artemis' face, but Artemis was quick to shut him up by placing his right palm over its chest. The palm then exuded a high temperature that gave the goblin third degree burns in an instant. 

"Wagh!!!" Feeling the insane heat, the Goblin screamed and struggled against its bonds. 

"You're not escaping until you tell me exactly what I want," Artemis said. 

The goblin shook its head, it was a defiant bastard that needed more pushing.

By pushing, it translated to burning and Artemis was more than happy to oblige. 

With each denial to answer, Artemis burned parts of its skin bit by bit. And Artemis knew its body would be acting to hold off the pain.

Deciding to do something different, Artemis used different fluids, mixing them then putting it on his syringe index finger, he then carefully pinpointing the part of its brain where the anti-pain hormones were made and then it dried without impairing the rest of the brain. 

This ensured that the goblin would experience all the pain Artemis would endure without it passing out due to shock. 

The goblin seemed to be as hard as the hardest rock but only because it knew Artemis wouldn't kill it. Indeed, Artemis was not going to kill it yet but once he got what he needed, Artemis would immediately kill him.

[It believes you won't kill it] Caitlyn pointed out after observing its vitals. 

Pain wasn't going to cut it. 

The goblin needed its fear to be pushed over the limits. 

What better way to do that than to put it face first against the most terrifying aspect of Artemid' existence. 

His eyes.

Artemis leaned over the goblins face and stared directly into its eye with his heterochromia eyes that slowly glowed brighter. 

Deep within his eyes, it seems beautiful as the two moonlights in the night but what the Goblin slightly felt, there is something more behind those gorgeous eyes that will cause many people to feel both love and insanity.

Dream.

Destiny.

Desire.

Delirium.

Despair.

Destruction.

And Death.

Cutting the Goblin out of its thought, it was interrupted by Artemis as he began to spoke.

"Death will foll̷͎̋o̶͈̓w̶͖̾ ̴̺̋t̴̡̎ĥ̷̥e̸̦̐s̴͔̈́e̷̤͑ ̶̦̓e̵̱̊ỵ̴͐e̴͋͜s̸̛̹," Artemis said in a voice so menacing it sent shivers down the spines of the knights and Toby who were outside the room.