The Uncharted Forest

I heard a question about Artemis, can he destory a world just himself?

Yes, It was stated that Artemis could easily destroy the world if he so wished. Let's take place in our modern-day time and when asked how much time it would take him to completely destroy it, that it would take him approximately the same amount of time as it would take Godzilla to destroy Tokyo.

If he sent out a full force of his Machine Empire on their full potential, it would take similar to the Combine Empire invading Earth or a 7-hour War.

The reason why he never done this and instead using his own drones do all the work because his one of those lazy characters who never does their true power because of strange reasons or because logically might ruined his plan on recreating his earth.

Okay, enjoy the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blew against Artemis' body. It crawled and found itself over the metal surfaces and the pale skin of each half. 

There was silence in the forest. The looming clouds above provided the shade thaf encompassed the undergrowth below. 

Artemis opened his eyes. Seemingly confused, he staggered to his feet and looked around.

"Where am I?" He said.

He remembered everything. He fought a goddess with his imagination and basically won. If they face in the real world, it might be more harder but he will still win...

Probably.

He looked around to see what else was with him besides the roots that were exposed from the soil and the trees whose trunks stood at every direction.

There was a body. A girl's body. It was sat motionless against one of the trees. Artemis walked towards the corpse and leaned on it.

The woman was dead. She had pale skin and blue hair that shimmered no more. It was the goddess, whom Artemis fought. She was no longer a threat. Her eyes lacked the pupils they once had, her mouth wide open, welcoming the insects who wish to call it their home.

"You're now one with your creations," Artemis said. 

Artemis felt relieved. Not only did he remember all of his dreams, he was also victorious. Defeating a goddess, a being of power that surpasses and confuses the laws of the known universe itself. If he was still human, he only got 0.000...0003% chance of winning. But now the threat is no more.

However, he had another problem in his hands. 

He was in the middle of nowhere. After the Siege of Zaticon City and facing the Goddess, most of his systems had been fried leaving only his enhanced senses and brain intact. He no longer was connected to the rest of his machines but was also reeling from the mental shock of his encounter with the goddess.

There was only one logical thing to do.

Walk.

But before he could take a walk, he first needed to know where to go. 

His personal radar was busted and so, needed to find another means of mapping his location.

I could use my thrusters, he thought.