The Cyclopes

Surrounded by thousands more goblins, the Cyclops alongside with heavy armored Hobgoblins, both cried out a roar that sent shivers down the spines of everyone except for Artemis, who was spineless in a way that he did not have the ability to feel the shiver.

He wasn't afraid. 

No…

He doesn't have fear to begin with.

The Cyclop was armed with a big mace, the mages in Artemis' group suddenly turned pale, the reason is that they felt an immense amount of Magical energy inside it that is almost to the World Item level. Without Artemis present, no doubt the Cyclop alone could take on the entire unit without breaking a sweat in a small period of time.

Cyclops were originally at <C> rank, but given the fact that this world could strengthen beings at a fast rate, except things that can't be stronger, like Death knights for example.

But this was a strange occurrence, a Cyclops leading an army of goblins, hobgoblins, and even Goblin Grandmages. 

The Cyclop pointed his mace not at the knights that at first glance seemed to be the main problem for the goblin army, but at Artemis.

The Cyclop wasn't as dumb as it seemed. Seeing the huge number of goblin bodies around this Man in Black, his immense killing intent, and the fact that he was staring down the cyclops itself without flinching was enough to say that he was their main obstacle. 

The army around the Cyclops charged while the Cyclops stayed behind, thinking that his army could overrun the Man in Black easily. 

But he was so dead wrong. 

As soon as the first 200 goblins were in range, Artemis dashed to meet them, startling the goblins with his speed and agility. 

He drew out his two energy blades seemingly from thin air and sliced the goblins two and four at a time depending on how close they were to each other. 

The few Hobgoblins in the back all began to charge and raise their weapons to strike the Man in Black down.

However…

Artemis spun around, jumped, and bashed their heads together before splitting apart their stomachs with a single hack to the side. 

The other goblins, however, did not turn tail and run like the goblins before them. Instead, they kept on coming. 

The reason being that if they ran, the Cyclops would undoubtedly kill them instead. 

It's either kill the man in black or be killed by both.

As Artemis kills another dozen Goblins, he senses multiple heat signatures coming behind them, but it's on top, and it's no doubt a fire spell.

Looking behind him, he spotted multiple {Fireball} spells were heading towards him, it only took a split second of him to realize it was the Goblin Mages.

As he was to split the fireballs into two, a magic barrier appeared in front of him, blocking the magic attacks.

Noticing another presence to his left, Toby went beside him casting his magic.

"You do know I can tank them right?" Artemis said.

"I know, but we can't just do nothing. You can just take the big ones while we'll take the rest," Toby replied.

Artemis nodded as he knew Toby's words were right. With a wave of goodbye, he disappeared and continued his killing spree.

Nodding at him back, Toby, with the rest of the mages and knights all began to fight the army.