Machine vs God

Several minutes has passed, as the Imperial Army continued to march forward towards the Fortress City, the defenders all began to mobilize their defenses.

Right now, the two sides were 4km apart, while the enemy lines weren't going fast enough, they all know there is no need to rush as the people in the city will inevitably lose anyway.

Aside from the city garrisons and the Imperial army, a few hundreds of kilometers from them, somewhere in the middle of the Forest of Death, another fierce battle was happening.

Dozens of kilometers of the forest had been scorched, and traces of destruction could be seen everywhere, as if dozens of nukes bombard all over the forest, this was the result of the battle of two supreme powerhouses.

One of them is a jet black hair man with red eyes that even made the Demon Lord felt anxious and dangerous energy engulfed his entire body like a large whirlpool with the power enough to disintegrated a human in an instant even they are several hundreds of meters from it. He was wielding an energy sword in his hands with heatness that would make the most hottest Star itself more like an embryo, and countless offensive Drones, weapons of energy, both melee and gun like weapons hovered behind him.

Looking at him, it looks like he was some sort of a powerful Dark Angel that went against the Gods themselves.

Right now, he went into his serious state, he increase his guard several times while facing against the man in front of him who has the power almost rivaling his.

The man himself was surrounded by flames. His eyes were like torches that could destroy cities with just a simple glance, and his breath is like fire that could burn souls without leaving a trace. His entire body was made of flames and he held a great firesword in his right hand thst might even cut the Sun into two.

Gleam.

Also known as the Sun God.

For several minutes, they've been fighting and causes destruction all over the forest, and still none of them even went in a disadvantage yet.

[I admire your courage. Not many mortals can stand in front of me without fear.] Gleam stated amusedly.

Artemis did not reply. He just narrowed his eyes as he contemplated how to get rid of the Sun God.

[I'll give you another opportunity, be my subordinate and I promise I'll tell my followers to stand down and spare the people in the city.] 

"That still a no,"

[Stop fucking with me. Do you really believe you can stop me?] Gleam stated, and his gaze turned cold.

"I do,"

[Foolish mortal.] The Sun God laughed, but his eyes only showed more rage. [Just a metallic structure with a fake soul. It seems that unreal soul of yours makes you very ignorant.] 

Hearing his words, Artemis' brows twitched.

It was not surprising that the Sun God notice Artemis' uniqueness. He did not think he could hide it from the Sun God in the first place. 

But he definitely hated it when he called him a metallic structure.

Metal Puppets                                                             Metal Beings                                                     Metal Men                                                          Metal Demons                                                  Metallic Structure