𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"So much tragedy in such a young soul

"So much tragedy in such a young soul."

𝘀 𝘂 𝗺 𝗺 𝗮 𝗿 𝘆

𝘀 𝘂 𝗺 𝗺 𝗮 𝗿 𝘆

Evelyn Mikaelson was defined by who her family was,and her species,especially by who her father was. Not by herself,but by everyone around her.

But who was she without her father by her side? Honestly,Evelyn was still trying to figure that out. However,it was hard to do that when strange monsters were appearing from every corner and she still had to deal with her own teenage drama.

All the problems began when a human boy arrived at school and couldn't be compelled,turning out to be the son of the cause of all their problems.

Evelyn had a little to much to deal with at her age,but just how much more can she take before she finally snaps?

(the teen wolf crossover starts in act 3 for those who are here for that)

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥!

All rights for legacies go to Julie Plec. All my oc's,plotlines,characters,and changes belong to me unless stated otherwise.

If there is anything similar to another fanfiction it is purely coincidence unless I say otherwise.

I will try my best to update everyday, but seeing as I'm still busy and in school I make zero promises.

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

Please note that this book will contain graphic sexual content, mental health issues,character deaths, violence, torture, and mentions of torture. There will
be a warning in every chapter with such content.

If you are uncomfortable with such content I highly
suggest reading another fanfiction.