𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝗺𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭{𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥}{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝗺𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭
{𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥}
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn opened the door to the room where Clarke's cell was, speaking up. "Ah, yes, I did a spell to alter your appearance. Turn you into the most vile thing I could imagine."

"I just look like me." Clarke told her, "Then I definitely nailed it." Evelyn said with a smile.

"Huh. I thought you'd rather stare at your crush's sad little face." Clarke stated, Evelyn's playful smile dropping. "Sorry. To be honest, I'm glad you're here."

"You clearly hate me, so I can't begin to imagine why." Evelyn told him, shaking her head.

"Because there's still time for you to come to your senses before you toss me into the pit." Clarke said, walking closer to the cell bars.

"One, it's more like a ditch, two, I'm kinda looking forward to it, and three, you're trapped inside a magically created body that expires at midnight." Evelyn listed, crossing her arms in front of her. "Save your breath. No one is coming to save you. You're going into a grave you dug for yourself."

The two stared at each other for a long moment before Evelyn turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

༄༄༄

"What the hell is happening?" Evelyn asked, walking up beside Hope who staring at all the people in the main room.

"For some reason, everyone thinks it's Christmas." Hope explained, looking over to her. "It's October." Evelyn replied in exasperation, Hope nodding. "I know."

Alaric and Dorian walked over to them while laughing, their arms thrown over each other's shoulder. "Dr. Saltzman. We need your help." Hope said, turning to face the two men.

"What are you wearing?" Evelyn asked with wide eyes, looking down at the man's sweater.

"Dorian had an extra one." Alaric responded, Dorian nodding from beside him. "Lucky me, right?"

"No, Ric. We're the lucky ones." Dorian corrected, before turning to face the crowd of students. "Because Dr. Saltzman is gonna spend Christmas with us."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Alaric said to all the applause he was getting.

The two Mikaelson's shared a look of exasperation before turning and walking down the hallway.