𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝗺𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐨𝗺𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

The two Mikaelson's walked up to the car,planning on leaving only to pause upon noticed someone under the car. "Hello?"

Rafael rolled out from under the car,making both girls narrow their eyes at the boy. "Hey." Rafael said simply before rolling back under the car.

"What are you doing?" Hope asked, "Adjusting the sway bar." Rafael replied.

"Was it broken?" Evelyn asked sarcastically,before Rafael rolled out from under the car with the sway bar in his hand and spoke, "It is now."

"You're going after Landon." Rafael stated,while Hope raised a brow. "If you want this car to work,I'm going with you."

"You should stay out of it. He's a liar and a thief." Hope stated.

"He took a stupid knife." Rafael said in defense of his brother.

"Nothing in this school is a stupid anything." Evelyn snapped.

"Look,he's my bestfriend." Rafael turned towards the two, "And you two? You seem vengeful."

Hope looked away for a moment before sighing, "Let me show you something." Hope tried to place her hands on the side's of Rafael's face to show him a memory,only for him to grab her arm making Evelyn take a step forward protectively.

"Close your eyes." Hope instructed after Rafael let go of her arm,Rafael followed her instructions as Hope showed him flashes of what Landon had done.

"What the hell was that?" Rafael asked after Hope pulled her hands away.

"Your bestfriend did that to a bus full of people on Route 29 last night, and we are the only ones who know how to find him,so give us the engine thingy."
Evelyn demanded.

"No." Rafael denied.

"I have actual magic powers." Hope stated.

"And I have a long history of anger issues." Rafael argued.

"And I have both." Evelyn said.

"He can come." Alaric interrupted their spat. "What?" Hope asked.

"He knows Landon,he'll be an asset." Alaric explained, "And we need all the help we can get,so fix the car and hop in."