𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄:𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄:
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒:
𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍-𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃&𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Evelyn is a intelligent,empowered,confident young woman. She often avoids forging meaningful connections to anyone outside of her friend group and her family,not only because of her one of a kind supernatural classification but because of the endless trauma and grief she has experienced in her seventeen short years of life.

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒:

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓

Evelyn's father sacrificed his life to save hers,which she blames herself for. Evelyn has expressed that she wishes she had been the one to die instead of her father,and she has yet to find a way to be truly happy without him.

𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Evelyn has yet to find a healthy way to cope,so when she loses people or on really bad days she realizes on alcohol to numb the pain.

𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

Due to being abandoned by her biological mother when she was only a year old, alongside her father erasing her memory of her and not knowing who she was for 7 years of her life. Evelyn is no stranger to abandonment. Though she has expressed she is trying her best to deal with it,along with her other issues.

𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

In normal stress-free or low stress situations for others,Evelyn often begins having intrusive thoughts and concerns,which sometimes turns into panic attacks which Evelyn has described as 'It feels like I'm dying'.

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Evelyn must learn to cope without alcohol and understand that everything that goes wrong in her life is not her fault. She is a great student and friend. She has potential to lead an outstanding life if she learned to cope better with all of her issues and her anxiety.