𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn and Scott helped Stiles into the living room where Kira's mother was waiting, "Do you recognize me?"

"Stop." The door slammed behind Kira as she ran in.

"It's okay." Stiles assured as he walked forward, "I'm the one who asked her to come."

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords?" Kira asked him in exasperation, "Mom, don't do this to him."

"It's already done." With her swords, the demonic ninjas circled around Stiles as they appeared, one grabbing him tightly by the neck for several moments before allowing him to drop to the floor.

"Look behind his ear." Evelyn rushed down to Stiles side, moving his ear to the side and announcing in relief, "It worked."

"Am I actually me?" Stiles asked, attempting to push himself off the floor.

"More you than the Nogistune." Mrs. Yukimara told him.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asked shakily. "Tomorrow night." The woman informed, "It's too close to dawn now."

Stiles sighed in frustration, "Can they kill him?"

"It's depends on how strong he is." Mrs. Yukimara responded simply.

"What about Lydia?" Scott questioned her, "Why would he take her?"

"He would only take her for an advantage." Mrs. Yukimara replied.

"Wait, her power?" Evelyn asked the woman in realization.

Mrs. Yukimara nodded, "The power of a Banshee. Although, it is a surprise he did not take you. I suppose it's because he understands you can beat him with the power you carry. The reason he was able to feed off your pain was because your were vulnerable, we can not allow that to happen again."

Evelyn nodded wordlessly, at a loss of words from what she had been told.

༄༄༄

"In your coffee cup." Stiles said, the three friends standing in the doorway of his fathers office, "You always drop 'em in your empty cup."

Unable to handle any more torture from the Nogitsune, Stilinski looked over at Evelyn and Scott for confirmation it was really him, and when they nodded softly he rushed over to his son and threw his arms around him. "Oh! Hey, dad."