𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞?{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞?
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

The bell rang, signaling the Pep Rally was starting. Evelyn walked down the hall with a few friends she had made when she was two people who definitely were not meant to be there. "Um, excuse me." She told the people she was with, quickly pushing through the crowd to get to the boys.

"Evie, where's Dr. Saltzman?" Landon asked her when she got to them.

"I'm not sure." Evelyn responded, shaking her head. "What are you guys doing here? And what's wrong with Raf?" She asked, noticing Rafael seemed to be in a bit of a haze.

Landon patted Rafael's arm, noticing the same thing. "Hey, you okay?" Receiving no answer, the two were started when Rafael suddenly began to rush off in another direction. "Raf?! Raf!"

Evelyn groaned in annoyance before quickly running after the two.

༄༄༄

The two chased after Rafael, when he bumped into a football player. The player looked at Rafael with an annoyed expression, "Watch yourself, bro." He said.

"Go fail chemistry." Landon brushed him off, gesturing him away. They both walked towards Rafael, who hadn't even moved. "Hey, I shouldn't have asked you to come with me." Landon apologized. "We can go."

Despite Landon's words, Evelyn noticed Rafael's continued lack of movement. Rafael suddenly let out a low growl and turned towards them, "Raf." Landon said slowly, Evelyn quickly pulling him back a few steps, knowing she was the only one who could stand a chance again Rafael.

Rafael suddenly leaped towards them,but was stopped by Hope's spell. "Scalare!"

Evelyn and Landon looked over to see Hope coming to the rescue. "Hope. How are you always in the right place at the right time?" Landon asked.

"That's funny. I was just thinking the exact opposite thing." Hope remarked, staring back at the two.

༄༄༄

"Ad somnum." Hope waved her hand, putting Rafael back to sleep.

Landon and Alaric approached, Evelyn turning towards her friend. "What were you two even doing here?" Hope asked.

"Looking for answers." Landon responded, "And, I guess you." He said to Hope.

"Dad?" Josie's voice was heard behind them, the group turning towards her and Charlotte who were walking up with an unknown man.