𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

"Given our recent influx of monsters, the Sheriff and I have decided we need to take drastic action. Please give him your full attention." Alaric addressed his older students.

"Like Dr. Saltzman was saying, local girls Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night. Dana sometimes skips town for a few days to party, but this is a first for Sasha." Sheriff Donovan informed them of the recent situation.

"Thank you, Sheriff Donovan. Now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quite on his end, it won't hurt to assume the worst." He continued, "Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our schools, which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events. Now, I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials for locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference."

"Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day, because that is what heroes do. So I volunteer as tribute." Lizzie said, standing up, pulling Charlotte up to stand beside her.

"She battles one gargoyle, and suddenly, she's Mother Teresa." Hope whispered to Evelyn who snorted at her words.

"I'm in." Kaleb said.

"I'm in too." MG stated.

"We'd like to help." Hope said, pulling Evelyn up with her.

"We'll help too." Alexandra spoke up, pulling Zack up.

༄༄༄

The eight Salvatore students were making their way off the bus. Other students turned to look at them, wondering why they were there. Lizzie was making her grand entrance when Landon suddenly crashed into her, "Sorry. Sorry." He said.

"I was making an entrance, mophead." Lizzie told him rudely.

"Sorry. I just had a... a flashback to my freshman year here." Landon said.

"Girls are missing, so get your wedgie trauma in check or leave." Lizzie stated.

"He's fine now. Let it go." Evelyn came to the boys defense.

"Okay, here's the deal. Landon, you talk to any of the people you still know from when you went here. Hope,Evelyn, you try not to deliberately alienate the entire student body while the rest of us save the world." Lizzie ordered the group.