𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn Mikaelson was no stranger to darkness.

She always knew she had a darkness inside of her, she had managed to hide it for years but there was times where she lost control. When she was possessed by the hollow, when she killed a man and triggered her curse, when she killed the Nazi vampires, almost killed Declan and killed the man inside the church.

She spent years hiding her darkest parts of her in the deepest parts of her mind, lying to herself about the worst parts about her. She told herself that if she set it free, let herself become that person, she would become like her father, like a Mikaelson.

Evelyn witnessed a horrific side of her father when she was no more than eight years old. She witnessed who he truly was that he hid behind a red door, so Evelyn began doing the same.

༄༄༄

Alexandra woke up slowly in the middle of a white hallway inside Evelyn's mind, looking around in confusion. There were doors on every side of the hallway, all side by side each other except for one.

A red door.

She turned and opened the door closest to her, stepping through slowly.

𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴.

'This was the first time Evelyn and Hope met their family.'Alexandra realized, continuing to watch the memory play out for a moment.

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰." 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘺𝘭𝘺.

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰." 𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺.

Alexandra stepped back out the door, realizing she wasn't gonna get anything helpful from this memory.

She walked down the hallway slowly before stopping at the red door, hesitating for a moment before opening it. She walked through the woods slowly, there were bodies scattered all around. She paused when she saw someone standing in a corner, "Evie?" She called out carefully.