𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐚{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐚
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Stiles had been missing for two days. The boy had disappeared during all the chaos at the hospital and not a single person had seen him since, but from what the pack knew, they couldn't say that was an accident.

Now, Scott and Evelyn plus the twins stood in the locker room as Coach addressed all of them. "Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher. Got it? Got it? There's a card on my desk for Issac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eyes. Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy. Keep it PG."

Evelyn's head was laying in Scott's lap, his hand running through her hair. She was only broken from her thoughts when Aiden spoke, "No Stiles, no demonic ninjas."

Ethan nodded along with his brothers words, "Things are getting too quiet."

"Yeah, I know." Scott agreed with them. He looked down at the girl in his lap who looked like she'd rather be literally anywhere but where she was, his face softening. "Yeah, it's making me nervous, too."

The four suddenly heard what sounded like a pulse going through the air, the boys perking up at the familiar sound.

Being the only one to not recognize it, Evelyn lifted her head from Scott's lap and glanced around as she asked. "What is that?"

"It's an emitter." Scott mumbled in response to her question, "One of the Argents."

The four stepped out into the hallway, trying to detect where exactly the sound was coming from, "It's coming from the basement."

Evelyn and the boys went down to the basement, not having to look very hard as they looked down the hallway they entered when coming down, spotting someone at the end of the hall. The person turned around slowly and held their hands up in surrender, "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to god, it's me."

Two growls were heard from behind Evelyn, the twins rushing past her and towards Stiles, picking him up and pushing him into the cabinet behind him.

Scott didn't hesitate to run after them, "Wait, stop." He grabbed Ethan and threw him into a nearby cabinet before pulling Aiden off Stiles, "I said, stop!"

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." Stiles pleaded with his best friend, "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."