𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝗺𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝗺𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

"I'll leave you my phone number. Call me anytime." Sheriff Mac said, leaving and closing the door behind her.

"Did you get all that?" Alaric asked aloud.

With a wave of her hand, the invisibility spell was gone. Evelyn sat in Alaric's chair with Hope standing beside her. "Yeah." She said.

"She's definitely into you." Hope added with a small laugh.

"What? No. No, she's just new to town, trying to make friends." Alaric looked between the two girls. "Which is exactly what you need to be doing."

"Yeah, well, tried that last year. Didn't really work out." Hope shrugged. "So I'm gonna focus on monster slaying."

"And I have friends." Evelyn said defensively, making Alaric roll his eyes.

"Well, it sounds like there could be another monster lurking around the Salvatore School. So I'll check in with Dorian, since he has access to research we don't." Alaric said.

"Any other ideas?" Evelyn asked Hope.

"Just one, but, uh we are all going to hate it." Hope replied.

༄༄༄

Evelyn exited the bus behind Hope and Alaric, wearing a Mystic Falls High shirt tucked into her leggings. She refused to play against her friends so she was now the football manager.

"Let's just get this over with as fast as possible." Hope said.

"Yep, works for me." Evelyn shrugged, glancing over at Zack.

"I'm no more comfortable being here than you are." Alaric told them.

Dorian suddenly rushed over to them, "Ric, there's something that you need to see."

Alaric and Dorian walked away from them, Evelyn turning towards Hope. "So you jumped into Malivore?"

Hope frowned in surprise, "How did you-." Evelyn cut her off, "I'm a lot smarter than people think."

"Did we know each other at all?" Evelyn asked her.

"Yeah." Hope nodded, "Something like that."