𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐈𝐄𝐃{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐈𝐄𝐃
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Stiles, Evelyn, and Scott stood around the Sheriff's desk as Stiles informed his father of everything they knew so far, "So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson."

"It's a dead pool." Scott put everything Stiles had just said into simpler terms, "A hit list of supernatural creatures."

Scott reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, "This is the only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

Stilinski's eyes trailed down the list as he examined it, "Who found this list?"

"Lydia." Evelyn told him. "How?" Stilinski questioned them.

"She wrote it." Stiles explained before correcting himself, "Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it."

"Banshee?" Stilinski asked for confirmation, "Banshee."

"Beautiful." Stilinski sighed, glancing down so he could look over the paper again, "All right, what are these numbers next to the names?"

"We're getting to that." Stiles said, "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Wait." Stilinski paused at his sons words, "You mean, like a...like a keyword?"

"It's actually a name." Stiles corrected him.

Scott looked up from the paper as he said, "Allison."

"Her name broke a third of the list." Evelyn nodded as she informed, "And now we think there's two more cipher keys."

"Which will give us the rest of the names, okay." Stilinski nodded, "So how do we get the cipher keys?"

"The same way we got the code." Evelyn told the man, "Lydia is at the lake house with Allison, Malia, and Kira trying to figure it out, they've been there all weekend."

Stilinski brought out the crime scene photos of the murders and it was safe to say they were brutal, "You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie. Hmm? And what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?"