𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked after glancing around the hallway, the two packs lined up at the lockers for the PSATS.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles responded as Malia whipped her head around, "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?"

Scott sighed, "Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us."

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." The blonde retorted.

"Well..."

"Well, what?" Malia asked the human.

"It's do well, not good." He clarified, making the girl throw her hands up, "Oh, god!"

"Okay, okay," Scott interjected, "You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. And if I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college."

"It's only three hours." Kira spoke up, trying to reassure herself more than anything, "We can survive three hours."

The door to the classroom opened, allowing the students to pile in, give their finger prints and phones before taking their seats, "Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so. This test is two hours and ten minutes. There will be two twenty minute critical reading sections, two twenty five minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last thirty minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam."

"I know." Lydia's mom, Natalie, sighed, "It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again."

Ms. Martin left the room for a few minutes before she stepped back in, shaking her head, "I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimara is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?"

"We have to start." The other teacher denied, "We can ask for his assistance during the first break. You may now open your test booklets and begin."

Evelyn instantly dove into her booklet as the class tested in silence for the next few minutes until a girl collapsed out of her chair, Ms. Martin running over, "Sydney! Are you all right?"

"I'm okay." Sydney said as Ms. Martin helped her up, "I just got kind of dizzy."

"Sydney, how long have you had this?" Ms. Martin asked, examining the mark on the girls wrist as she shook her head, "I don't know."