𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn had her arms wrapped around Scott's waist as his motorcycle pulled up to Eichen House and in front of the two Stilinski's, "Why didn't you tell us?"

Stilinski sighed as he responded,"Because we wanted to avoid something like this."

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles tried to reassure and reason with his friends.

Scott was quick to argue back, "This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." He turned to Stilinski, "You don't know everything yet."

"I know enough." Stilinski countered his argument, "Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"I call them shadow Ninjas but Oni works." Evelyn commented, but was ignored.

"Guys, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's." Stilinski told them as the three teens looked down, "And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked the man.

"He's not." Stiles shook his head in response, "It was my decision."

Scott knew he wasn't gonna win this argument but he wasn't ready to give up, "Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here."

"And I can't hurt you." Stiles looked over at the brunette girl who kept her eyes on the ground, his eyes softening, "Either of you."

Evelyn sighed at the boys words and shook her head, "Stiles, that wasn't you that did that to me, I know that and so does he."

Scott nodding in agreement with her words, "Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't..."

"If you can't...if you can't then you have to do something for me, okay?" Stiles said, leaning closer to his friend, "Make sure I never get out."

༄༄༄

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Argent asked Deaton over the phone as Evelyn, Scott, and Allison listened.

"Only minor." Deaton responded, his phone on speaker for everyone to hear, "The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days."