𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn stood in the main hall along with many other students as Alaric made his speech with Emma by his side. "Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future."

Alaric looked at Lizzie,Charlotte and Josie who were sitting in the front row as they smiled shyly at him. "And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch, and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students."

MG excitedly turned to look at his fellow vampires, only to hear them whispering about him amongst themselves, "MG is such a narc." Hearing their words, his smile fell and he turned back towards the front.

Alaric continued his speech, "Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed."

He grabbed a duffel bag sitting on a nearby chair before heading towards the front of the school as the students began to murmur amongst themselves.

༄༄༄

Hope,Evelyn, and Alexandra all stood around Alaric's office seeing as Hope had convinced the two girls to help her test Landon so she didn't have to do it alone.

Landon comes in and questions, "What are you three doing here?"

"Dr. Saltzman wanted us to administer your tests, starting with some weird mystical blood analysis." Hope replied.

"No." Landon said immediately.

"Excuse me?" Evelyn asked.

"No. These tests determine whether or not I get to stay at the school, right?" Landon questioned.

"Yeah." Alexandra nodded.

"There is no way I'm putting my future in Hope and Evie's hands, they're biased." Landon said to her.

"We're not biased. Besides, neither of us has a choice. Believe me, this is not how we would choose to spend our day, either." Hope told him.

"See? Biased." He turned to walk out of the room but Hope's voice stopped him. "Landon. Last thing that you told me was that you wanted to find answers about who or what you are...I want those answers, too."