𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝗺𝐨𝗺𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝗺𝐨𝗺𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn knocked on Charlotte and Alexandra's dorm room door with a gift box in her hand as Charlotte turned and greeted her, "Hey."

"Happy birthday." Evelyn told her.

"Thanks." Charlotte said with a smile.

"Here you go!" Evelyn said, handing her a small box.

"What is this?" Charlotte asked curiously. "It's a birthday gift." Evelyn responded.

Charlotte opened the box only for her eyes to tear up at what was inside, it was her father Stefan Salvatore's daylight ring. "How did you get this?"

"I asked Damon for it, he didn't want to give it to me at first but I am very convincing and once I told him it was for your birthday, he gave in." Evelyn told her. "I know you haven't triggered your vampire side yet and you don't like to celebrate your birthday but I thought once you turned it would nice to have something of his with you."

Charlotte set down the box and threw her arms around Evelyn, whispering in her ear "Thank you, Evie. So much."

"Oh, of course." Evelyn whispered, wrapping her arms around Charlotte in return.

༄༄༄

Evelyn entered the party and looked around, noticing the main hall had come perfectly together.

She looked up and saw Lizzie walk out smiling when she saw how many people attended the party on her behalf as she slowly walked walked down the stairs until the DJ spotted her and made his announcement, "Ah, let's welcome birthday girl number one, and her lucky escort."

The spotlight shined directly on Lizzie, who slowly panicked when she didn't see Rafael waiting for her. Knowing he was supposed to be her date Evelyn looked around for him too, only she couldn't see him anywhere.

Wanting to play it cool, Lizzie descended down a few more steps before MG suddenly vamp-sped toward the bottom of the staircase so she could met him down there, rubbing the side of his nose with his thumb as if to say 'just go with it' Lizzie looked tensed as she stood by MG's side.

༄༄༄

MG was sitting on the steps of the old mill behind the school when Penelope and Evelyn approached him, Penelope spoke up. "Hey. Have you seen Josie?"

"She's probably having the time of her life, like I was until Prince Charming showed up and turned me into the pumpkin." MG responded bitterly.