𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn looked up from her drawing when she heard a knock on the door, Kai yelling down at her. "Evie! Get the door, would ya?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes before standing up from the bed, walking out of her room and down the stairs, walking towards the front door and opening it. "Scott." She said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanna explain what you saw today." Scott told her, "Can we talk?"

"Wait, how do you know where I live?" Evelyn asked in confusion, Scott looking away awkwardly. "I may have asked the Sheriff. So, uh, can I come in?"

"Yeah." Evelyn nodded, opening the door further and moving to the side so he could walk in. "Come on in."

Evelyn turned and walked back the way she came with Scott following after her, the two entered her room and sat down on her bed. "So what's up?"

Scott took a deep breath and closed her eyes before reopening them, only this time they were glowing yellow. "I'm a werewolf."

Evelyn's eyes widened, pretending to be shocked even though she had already put it together. "Are there any other werewolves in town?" She knew the twins, Scott and Issac were all werewolves but she needed to know who else was one, this town wasn't as safe as she thought it was and Evelyn wanted to be prepared.

"Me, Issac, Boyd, the twins, Derek, Cora, Peter, Kali, Ennis, and Deucalion." Scott listed, Evelyn actually shocked this time, there were more than she thought.

"How did you turn?" Evelyn asked curiously. "If you don't mind me asking, of course."

"It was the night before sophomore year, Stiles and I went out looking for one half of a dead body but his dad, the sheriff, caught him while I hid. He had to go with him so I was left out there, I dropped my inhaler and went looking for it. The alpha, who used to be Peter, bit me which caused me to turn." Scott explained, Evelyn nodding slowly as she processed the information given to her.

"So what did the bite do to you?" Evelyn continued her curious questioning.

"Our senses are heightened, we can hear, smell and see things any normal human wouldn't be able to. We heal faster than normal, we have claws and our eyes glow when we turn." Scott informed her, "I know you probably wanna help now that you know what we are, but you can't. You're human and you could easily get hurt."

Evelyn faltered at his words, taking a deep breath. She appeared hesitant for a moment before speaking. "Scott...you trusted me with your secret so I'm choosing to trust you with mine."