𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Alexandra hesitated for a moment before dialing a number on her phone and holding it up to her ear. "Evie, hey. I know we all agreed to give you 2 weeks for the anniversary of your dad's death, but we need you. Something happened and Landon is missing."

The phone was silent for a moment before Evelyn spoke, "Landon's missing like everyday, why do you need me?"

Alexandra hated what he was about to tell her, "Because MG and Rafael are missing too, along with Zack, and it's a full moon."

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can." Evelyn told her before hanging up the phone. She took a deep breath in before downing the drink in her hand, which was filled with alcohol.

༄༄༄

Evelyn walked down the hall and into the room where Alaric, Emma, Hope and Rafael were. "What's happening?" She questioned, seeing the look of distress of Rafael's face.

"MG, Landon, and Zack are still missing." Hope told her.

"Lunar psychosis?" Alaric said.

"That's a thing?" Hope asked.

"Quit talking. Making noise." Rafael grunted lowly before growling and jumping at them. Emma quickly placed her hand on his chest, "Tardus pulsatio."

"It's a thing." Emma told them.

"What did you do to him?" Evelyn asked her.

"It's okay. I'm just slowing down his heart." Emma reassured her. "It will calm him."

"What's happening to me?" Rafael asked them. "I keep...losing time."

"As I said...lunar psychosis, which means that your mind is in flux, trapped between...your wolf and human states, making it harder to bridge the gap and access your memories like you normally would." Emma told him. "It's very rare. It only happens after a premature reversion."

"So something caused your body to shift back before the full moon was over, leaving you like this." Hope said.

"Wh-What kind of something?" Rafael questioned.

"Usually trauma. Something bad happened." Evelyn told him.

"We don't know that." Emma attempted to assure them.