𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧}

Hope walked toward the end of the hall towards her cousin's room and knocked on the door, "Evie,open up." She demanded.

It was only a few seconds later that the door swung open with the brunette girl standing on the other side,leaning against the doorframe. "What is it,Hope?" Evelyn sighed.

"Dr. Saltzman found a new student,we need your help." Hope answered.

Evelyn reached behind her to grab her jacket before leaving,closing and locking the door behind her. "Who and what are they?"

"His name is Rafael,he's a newly triggered werewolf. He's been in foster care practically his whole life and has bad anger issues." Hope replied as the two walked down the hallway.

"Sound's lovely." Evelyn said sarcastically.

The two made it outside to the car where Alaric was waiting for them,putting bags in the car. "Hey,you two ready to go?"

"Yeah." Evelyn answered,as the three got in the car before Alaric started it up and drove off,none of them knowing what this night would bring into their lives.

༄༄༄

"Creepy." Evelyn commented as they pulled up to an old church. The two girls walked up to the church only to pause upon seeing a familiar face.

"Landon?" Hope asked in surprise. "Hope? Evie?"

"You three know each other?" Alaric asked as he walked up beside the two girls.

"Long story." Evelyn replied,before the four heard a yell and glass shattering inside the church.

"Dr. Saltzman." Hope said, "Yeah,I'm on it." Alaric walked up the steps of the church,attempting to open the doors only to realize they were locked. "Doors are locked."

Before Hope could make a move,Evelyn waved her hands in an opening gesture and chanted "Dissera Portus."

The doors swung up while the chains dropped to the ground, "You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me." Hope warned.

The three walked into the church as Rafael continued to grunt in pain as his bones broke, "Shut down the exorcist,would you?" Alaric asked.

"Silencio." Hope chanted,as the three continued to walk down the aisle of the church before holding up her hands again to silence the preacher "Ad somnum."