𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Everyone's currently in a limbo. They're all is different phases with each other, and it's slowly becoming more noticeable.

Evelyn walked down the hall, seeing Roman sitting a chair talking to some vamps. She quickly turned around only to see Rafael turning the corner of the hall, they both stare at each other for a moment before they turned and walked away from each other.

༄༄༄

Evelyn slowly walked into the kitchen only to notice Lizzie standing there around a big mess. "Was there a monster attack in here?" She asked.

"There you are." Lizzie said, "I got tired of waiting, so I attempted a banana cream pie by myself."

"Where is it?" Evelyn asked.

"In the garbage." Lizzie responded, "I said "attempted. So we're gonna go back to plan A, and you are gonna make it for me. Status update: Josie didn't come back last night. I think she slept in Penelope's old room, which is a really good way to get hepatitis B."

"Have you slept at all? You seem a little..." Lizzie interrupted her, "Focused? Motivated? On point?"

"Sure. Yeah." Evelyn nodded.

"Not sleeping in the same bedroom means that Twin Forgiveness Cuddle is off the table. But she's been holed up in the library, so a snack offering should do the trick." Lizzie informed her.

"At some point, you might actually have to apologize." Evelyn told her.

Lizzie gasped, "Never apologize."

"Okay." Evelyn said quietly.

"Trust me, okay? This is what we do. I'm selfish, then she sulks, and then I offer baked goods." Lizzie said.

"Someone else's baked goods." Evelyn told her.

"It's giving you something to do with yourself, isn't it?" Lizzie asked, "Your turn for an update. Any word from our mop-headed elf?"

"He says he needs time to think." Evelyn told her, "I don't know. I feel like if I could figure out the right thing to say, then he'd come back."

"So, practice." Lizzie shrugged, "Emma has this prism that stimulates a conversation. She makes me use it to talk to my mom and my dad when I'm in a state. I'll trade you one prism for a banana cream pie."