𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Hope and Evelyn walk side by side, looking at a nervous Rafael. "Hey, you okay?" Evelyn asked.

"Um, my mind still won't settle down." Rafael told them, "Look, I'm sorry, but I can't join the fight."

Evelyn smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, we're not going alone."

"Our square answered the bat-signal." Hope told him.

Almost in slow motion, Kaleb, Charlotte, Alexandra, Josie, and Jed come walking over to them. Josie's face fell as Lizzie stepped up, they both glare at each other "She's coming?"

"We need all the help we can get, so please put your twin war on pause." Hope told them.

Rafael looked over at Jed, "Why is he going? He hates Landon." He said.

Jed sighed, "Look, you're the alpha. If Landon's your pack, that makes him ours."

"Where's MG at?" Kaleb asked.

"He's on his way." Evelyn responded, "Let's load up while we wait for him."

Hope waved her arm, "Come on."

They all walk out of the Salvatore School, only to turn and see a group of men in armed suits, guns, crossbows and more. "Oh, sorry. We were about to knock." A man said.

"Who the hell are you?" Lizzie asked.

"Name's Burr. Triad Industries." The man replied, a small smirk on his face.

Hope waved her hands, "Propellere."

Much to their surprise, it doesn't work. "I got this." Kaleb vamp-speeds up to them only to stop as the sun burned his skin, he quickly speeds backwards to stop the pain.

"What you don't got is magic." Burr told them. "Which is why your daylight ring won't work. And what we have are stakes, wolfsbane, and other things." The men held up their weapons. "So I think you should invite us inside."

༄༄༄

The girls rush into Alaric's office. Hope tried to use the phone, "It's dead." She said. "We have to find the school cell."

"Check MG's tighty-whities." Lizzie remarked.

"Really? This is serious." Josie snapped.