𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

"Bye, Lottie and Lizzie!" Evelyn said to Charlotte and Lizzie as she waved goodbye. She and Josie stood side by side as Charlotte and Lizzie got on the bus. Both girls smile at each other before heading back to the school. "So, when is your brother coming?" Josie asked her.

Evelyn looked down at her phone to check the time and shrugged, "I'm not exactly sure. He said he would text when their close." She sent her friend a warm smile before saying, "I have to go see Landon before I leave, I'll see you next year?"

Josie smiled softly and nodded at her, "Yeah, I'll see you in a few months."

Evelyn walked down the hallway as she made her way to Landon's dorm room. "Hey." She greeted with a smile as she knocked on the doorframe, causing Landon to turn. "Oh,hey." Landon said in surprise as she made her way over to them, the two wrapped their arms tightly around each other, holding each other for a moment before parting.

"I wish you didn't have to leave." Landon said to her, "It won't be the same without you here."

"You'll be fine." Evelyn rolled her eyes fondly. "And you won't be alone, you know that."

"But it'll feel like it." Landon as the two sat down beside each other on the bed. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Evelyn told him. Her phone suddenly lit up, a message from her brother on the screen. "Well, that's my cue."

She stood up as Landon followed her to his room door, "Goodbye, Evie."

"Goodbye, Landon." Evelyn said, smiling softly at the boy.

She moved and grabbed her suitcases, making her way out of the Salvatore School.

The doors to the fancy car open as her nonbiological brother, Marcel Gerard, stepped out. He walked around the front of the vehicle and hugged her tightly, "It's nice to see you again, Evelyn."

The passenger door to the car suddenly opened and Rebekah stepped out. "Evie!" She squealed, both of them laughing as they hug. "I've missed you so much." She told her.

"I missed you too." Evelyn responded as Marcel grabbed her suitcases and made his way over to the trunk. "How was Paris?"

"Fantastic, and so beautiful." Rebekah told her. "But I'm excited to finally head back to New Orleans and have everyone together again."