𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Landon,Rafael, and Zack are talking with one another when Evelyn walks over and sits beside them. "Morning, my three favorite boys." She greeted.

"Morning,Evie." Landon says as the three boys smile at the girl, although Rafael's was more awkward than anything.

Evelyn notices but chooses to ignore it and questions, "So what have you three when up to lately?"

"Pretty much nothing." Zack sighs.

Before anyone can continue their conversation, Hope makes her way over to them cheerfully.
"Morning, handsome." She said to Landon, before turning her gaze to Rafael. "Handsome's." She then turned her gaze to the food, "Mmm. Sweet, sweet carbs."

"Somebody's in a really good mood." Rafael said to her in confusion.

Hope hums as she continues to eat, "Just woke up on the right side of the bed, I guess."

"For the first time ever?" Landon asked.

"You're so funny. I love that about you." Hope giggled.

They looked up to see Josie and Lizzie walking over with Charlotte and Alexandra beside them, "Good morning, Rafael." Lizzie greeted.

"Hi." Rafael said back. "Uh,how was your-your trip?"

Josie answers for them, "Excellent. Thank you." She tells him. "And welcome back, Landon."

"Didn't you vote me out?" Landon asks, making Evelyn snort.

"That'a all in the past." Lizzie said, brushing him off. "Now, is everyone as excited as I am about tonight?"

Landon frowns in confusion. "What's happening tonight?"

"The school's annual talent show." Alexandra speaks up. Hope turns to the twins and Xandra, "You know, the witch performance wouldn't be the without you three."

"Thank you." The three say in unison.

Alaric's voice is heard over the intercom. "If I could have your attention. Last night we were able to capture a monster here on the grounds. We have everything under control. But given this potential danger, it is with a heavy heart that I must postpone the talent show. Hopefully, we'll be able to reschedule this...unique event...at a later date. A much, much later date."