𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn, Scott, and Issac burst into Stiles's room only to find Lydia and Aiden already there. "How did you know? Did he call you too?"

"I heard it." Lydia told them simply, Aiden sighing at their confused expressions. "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask."

"Not as confusing as this." Lydia said, turning towards the bed in the room, the only person who knew exactly what was in front of them. "He uses red for unsolved cases."

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case." Aiden suggested, eyeing the strawberry blonde carefully.

"Or is an unsolved case." Issac added unhelpfully, making Evelyn sigh. "Don't start."

Lydia turned to face Scott, "Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott told her, "We came here to get a better scent."

"What else did he say?" Lydia questioned him.

"Something's wrong with his leg." Scott responded, "It's bleeding."

"And he's freezing." Issac added again.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year." Aiden pointed out, "It's going to drop into the 20s."

"What did his dad say?" Lydia asked them, Evelyn turning her attention away from the board to hear his response. "We kind of...we didn't tell him yet."

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" Lydia asked him in disbelief.

Scott tried to defend himself, "He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"You guys didn't notice his jeep is gone, did you?" Aiden asked them.

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad." Lydia said, pulling her phone out of her pocket. "I didn't."

As Lydia started to dial, Scott tried to stop her, "Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison..."

"Everyone except for the cops. Great idea." Lydia said sarcastically.

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?" Aiden commented.

"Can't Evie just do a locator spell?" Issac suggested, interrupting their back and forth as they all paused. "Evie?"