𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn and many other students are sitting around the library, writing letters to their loved ones.

"𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖣𝖺𝖽, 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒. 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖾. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾. 𝖨 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖽."

Hope,Rafael and Evelyn are walking down the hallway. Rafael stops them from continuing down the hallway and stares at a girl who just entered the school. "Cassie?" Rafael asks.

"Raf." The girl turns,her breathing heavy.

"Cassie? Isn't that your...?" Hope asked,Rafael cutting her off. "My girlfriend." He dropped his bag and walked up to the girl,wrapping his arms around her.

༄༄༄

Evelyn is in her dorm room gathering her things for class after this morning. She turned when she felt someone behind her,only to see an unfamiliar woman.

"Excuse me? Can I help you?" Evelyn asked the unfamiliar woman kindly.

"I-I don't know." The woman said, her voice harsh and confused. 

"Okay." Evelyn nodded. "How about I take you to my headmaster,and we can help you, okay?" She asked, the woman nodding slowly as Evelyn walked over to her to guide her to Alaric.

It is some time later, and Evelyn is waiting for Alaric in her dorm while the woman who's name she learned is Brianna Martin is showering.

Minutes later, Alaric walked into the room and sat down across from her. "Alright, I looked up the name Brianna Martin. It says she died 2 years ago, accidental drowning."