𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐝𝐞-𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐝𝐞-𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Stilinski pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pocket, holding them out in front of him so his message was clear, "You wanna handcuff me?" Stiles asked him.

Stilinski moved closer to the boy, eyeing him carefully and cautiously as he spoke, "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with us, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

Stiles slowly and shakily held his hands out in front of him, allowing his father to secure the handcuffs around his wrists. He slowly looked up at them, a dark look in his eyes as he gave up the act, "You're not my son."

𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 shook his head before snapping the handcuffs off as the others joined them.

Allison lifted her taser and didn't hesitate to shoot it at the Nogistune, but he caught it and pulled on it before throwing it to the side, her taser flying into the wall.

Derek let out a growl and lunged at the Nogistune, but he simply twisted his arm behind his back and flung him into the wall.

Evelyn's heart dropped into her stomach when she heard a gun cock, turning her head to see Argent pointing his gun at 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

With his gaze unwavering, Argent spoke, "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a Nogistune to the list."

Stilinski brought his own gun out, pointing it at the side of Argent's head, "You're not gonna shoot my son."

Argent briefly glanced over at the man, not losing his focus, "You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son."

"Put it down." Stilinski demanded, his voice rising in volume "Put it down!"

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me." 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 spoke up suddenly, his eyes glossed over with tears. "He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen." Argent shook his head, but Stilinski already was, "Put it down, now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger." Void taunted Argent, almost as if he really wanted him to do it, "Come on."

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!" Stilinski shouted.

"Shoot me." Void demanded.