𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝,𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝,𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

It's the next morning and the two Mikaelson's along with the Saltzman twins and Charlotte were sitting in a circle in their class. "All right,gather together." Dorian says as he circles the group. "Chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy from witch to witch."

"Where's Penelope Park?" Dorian questions.

"Um,lady cramps, Mr. Williams." Lizzie answers with a smile as she looks up at the man. "Sorry I asked." Dorian says,slightly awkwardly.

"A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow." Dorian said,making some students laugh at the unintentional pun while Hope and Evelyn simply rolled their eyes at them

The students looked up as a piece of paper floated over to Dorian while Josie said, "Uh-oh,who's in trouble with the headmaster?"

"Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school." Hope commented.

"Lizzie Saltzman,Josie Saltzman,Charlotte Forbes." Dorian read off before turning his gaze to the two Mikaelson's. "And baby makes four." He said as all sense of amusement drained from the twos faces. "Off you go."

༄༄༄

"This makes no sense, Dad. Why are we being punished?" Lizzie asked as the four teens walked up the library steps and followed after the man.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here." Alaric replied in slight exasperation.

"Well, you weren't mad last night." Lizzie said.

"I was mad last night." Alaric corrected her, "My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop complaining."

"You're lucky that it's just community service and not actual jail time." He added.

"Can I at least offer a rebuttal in my defense, if it pleases the court?" Lizzie asked, Alaric holding out a hand as if it say 'go ahead'.

"First of all, I was provoked." Lizzie said.

"My response was totally proportional considering the levels of abuse that I was forced to endure." Lizzie continued as both Hope and Evelyn rolled their eyes in disbelief, this girl was something else.

"And secondly... if anyone should take the blame, it's Josie." Lizzie said as Charlotte gasped "Lizzie."

"I'm sorry. I totally cracked under cross, but if you had just let Kaleb catch the ball.." Alaric interrupted her, "You'd still be in trouble."