𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺?{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺?
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

"How long do you think it'll be before the next monster shows up?" Evelyn questioned both Hope and Alaric.

"It's hard to say." Alaric responded, "I've never actually seen an artifact glow before."

"Where did you hide the urn,by the way?" Alaric asked the two.

"I'm not sure we should tell you." Hope told him.

"Excuse me?" Alaric asked in slight shock.

"Isn't it safer if only two of us knows where it is?" Hope attempted to reason with him.

"Then that one of us should be the adult." Alaric said to them.

Evelyn scoffed, "Funny,because I thought it should be the two of us with high-level superpowers."

"I'll leave you two to talk about all the specifics,I need some sleep before exams." She told them before leaving the room to head to her dorm.

༄༄༄

"The cousin's are MIA." Landon told Rafael,referring to Hope and Evelyn missing the assembly Alaric just finished.

"Yeah,they're probably suiting up in their battle armor. Girl's are basically Wonder Woman." Rafael chuckled.

"Either that or Hope realizes she made a mistake in taking me back here, cause where I go,danger follows." Landon said insecurely.

"My god." Rafael sighed, "Come on,bro. Now,this one's not on you. Evie is gone too, how do you explain that?"

"Look I don't know,but Hope being distant today has got to have something to do with us waking up in a field with amnesia yesterday, right?" Landon asked.

"Look, until one of you can remember how you guys got there, I just... I-I just wouldn't think about it. Look,you're here. Think about the good things in your life instead of getting caught up in the bad for once, bro." Rafael said as Landon slowly nodded, "Yeah."

"Uh,I'm gonna grab my bag and hit the library." Rafael held out his hand for their bro hug before they pulled away. "I'll see you at breakfast in the morning?" Rafael asked.

"Yeah,see you at breakfast." Landon nodded before Rafael patted him on the back and walked away.

༄༄༄