𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn, Scott, and Stiles entered the vacant history classroom as Stiles told them, "So then Evie tells me about phosophers and the key having chemicals on it, right?" He turned to the brunette for confirmation who nodded softly, "And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in." He looked over at the blackboard only to see nothing there, "It's gone. Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key." He grabbed his key ring and went to unlock the chemical storage room, only the key from last night was gone. "What the hell?" He said, "I had it...I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to god, I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about this morning?" Scott asked his friend.

"Yeah, I showed it to you right?" Stiles asked him, "I showed it to Evie. Didn't I show it to you too?"

"No." Scott shook his head in response, "You just told me about it. I never actually saw it."

Stiles breathing increased, walking back over to the board. "I was here a couple hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet."

Not understanding what the boy meant, Evelyn spoke up. "Stiles, I saw all of it. You showed me the key and me and Lydia saw the message on the board."

Despite the brunettes words, Scott started to worry. "So you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?"

"I know how it sounds, but look at this." Stiles took a piece of paper out of his pocket. "This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this...see what he did? He put nuts, bolts and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach." Scott recalled, "The joke we played on Coach."

"That was my idea." Stiles told them, "You remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be."

The two teens didn't know what to say until Scott spoke slowly, "I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong. But I don't think you're trying to kill people either."

Stiles didn't seem to register his words, crumpling up the newspaper as he stared at the board. "It was here. It was all here."