𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Hope's humanity was gone. She was forced to kill Landon after fighting Malivore with Evelyn and without her own consent her humanity had flipped so she put Alaric in a coma to send a message and now there was a humanity less Tribrid running around and Evelyn was back in Beacon Hills.

Evelyn walked down the hallway of the McCall house, somehow getting in unnoticed even though she could hear Scott and Stiles in the other room, they really needed to talk have a talk about being more aware of their surroundings.

She heard what sounded like muffled groaning coming from the bathroom so she followed it, pulling back the curtain only to come face to face with a teenage boy.

Evelyn sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of her nose before pulling back the curtain, walking into Scott's room as the two males quickly jumped up from the bed, "Evie?! When did you get back?"

In the calmest voice she could muster, she asked him, "Scott, where is there a boy in your bathroom?"

"Uh-,"

"Well,"

The two boys stammered over each other trying to come up with a response until Scott saw the look on Evelyn's face and sighed, explaining quickly, "I broke Liam's leg at lacrosse practice so we took him to the hospital and a Wendigo attacked him on the roof and almost killed him so I had to bite him to save his life and then I panicked and brought him here."

"Get him out of that tub." Evelyn said calmly but neither boys moved so she raised her off as the two jumped, "Now!"

The boys dragged Liam in with the tape still around him, getting him into a chair before backing away from him, "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Liam nodded so Stiles reached forward and yanked the tape off his mouth, "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

"Not really." Liam responded to him as he looked up at him.

"Good. That's good."

"I don't understand either."

"Tell me what?" Liam asked sharply, obviously not gonna be very nice to the people that kidnapped him.