𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝗺𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝗺𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

"Where the hell are we?" Evelyn asked.

"What happened?" Landon questioned.

"I don't know. But I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." Hope replied, as the three teens and Alaric stood up from the ground they woke up on.

༄༄༄

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎:

"Going somewhere? Better questions, where the hell do you two think you're going with my keys and without telling me?" Alaric questioned the two teens.

"Um, you know, I just said some really harsh things to you yesterday, and so we just wanted to get you an oil change as a piece offering." Hope responded.

"At 3 a.m? Hope neither of you have a driver's license. You two were gonna commit grand theft auto, which is a felony. You two are ditching school right before the midterm exams begin, and you've both made it very clear to me that you see me as an authority figure and nothing more. So tell me, why shouldn't I suspend you two this very second? And what the hell is that?" He asked, pointing to the thing in Hope's hand.

"It's basically a supernatural compass." Evelyn replied.

"Well, I hope it's pointing you two to your room's cause that's where you're both going." Alaric told them.

"We're going after Landon. If this thing is glowing, that means that he's in trouble." Hope informed him.

"Then we're going, and I'm driving." Alaric said.

༄༄༄

"And that is how osmosis works." Alaric finished as the car stopped.

"Mm." Hope said back, not really paying attention.

"Is this the place?" Alaric asked.

"Not a moment too soon, any longer and you'd start giving us the talk." Evelyn said from the back of the car.

"Hey, before we go in there, I just want to make sure we're clear." Alaric told them.

"Don't worry, we're crystal." Hope reassured him.

"You're Professor X, Hope is Wolverine, and I'm beast." Evelyn said.