𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞
{𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

Evelyn got out of her jeep as Scott rode up beside her, taking off his helmet. Before they had a chance to greet each other, Ethan and Aiden appeared in front of them. "You're back at school?"

"No." Ethan responded, glancing at his twin. "Just to talk."

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys." Stiles said, appearing out of nowhere. "Usually, you're just hurting, maiming and killing."

"You need a pack." Aiden tried to reason with them, "We need an Alpha."

"Yeah, no." Evelyn snorted, "Nice try, though."

"You came to us for help." Aiden said, "We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp!" Stiles corrected, incredulously. "That's not helping, in my opinion, that's actually counter productive."

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked instead.

"We'd add strength." Aiden replied, "We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

Issac walked up so he was standing beside his friends, "I can think of one. Like, the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

Aiden growled at the boy, flashing his blue eyes. "You want to try?"

Issac took a step forward, fully ready to reveal the supernatural to every person in the school parking lot but was stopped when Scott grabbed his wrist, shaking his head. "Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I."

༄༄༄

Evelyn was standing at her locker when someone bumped into her, the persons book's falling to the ground. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." Evelyn excused, bending down to help the girl pick up their stuff. "Here you go."

"I-I'm Kira." The girl introduced, only for her eyes to immediately widen afterwards. "But, you already knew that. Since my dad told everyone yesterday in history class, or you forgot, if you did that's totally fine, yo-you wouldn't be the first person to forget my name, and, uh, I-I I'm rambling."

"Kira." Evelyn interrupted the girl with a soft smile. "It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah." Kira nodded shyly, "Yeah, you too."