Chapter 126

alright.

i've been kind of clinged onto spider-man lately. more so, black cat and their relationship. i had an idea hit my mind after seeing a tik tok on the two.

why not make a spinoff of izuku and rai?

izuku is spider-man.

rai is black cat.

how would that sound? 🤔 tons of flirting, badass duo moments, funny moments, stressful moments.

heated moments...

if i were to do this, what do y'all think of the cover page? i genuinely have no idea if i like it or not.

give opinions please! even if they're negative i need them. do you wanna see a spinoff of the two? i think it'd be fun to write. any specific scenes you guys would wanna see? tell me!

anyways enjoy! <3

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

if any stranger took a second to spare you a glance as you walked down your hometown, they'd think you'd be at your lowest point in life.

well, are they really wrong?

a slight glare was plastered on your face. your hands were stuffed deep in your jacket pockets to keep them warm. you kept your head low, occasionally looking at the air of your own breath that left your mouth. there was no need to look up at where you were going. your steps were muscle memory and you had an important mission to do, so let's just say that you and your dad had quite the talk coming.

but you have no idea how it's going to turn out.

on one hand, his girlfriend is a villain. that should be enough to put this to an end. it turns out your instincts were right after all. you knew there was something up with emiko the moment you met her, you just couldn't put a finger on it.

on the other hand, what are the chances he's going to believe you?

that's what your worried about, and as you open the door to your house, you take a deep sigh of you don't even know what.

dread?

annoyance?

frustration?

you didn't have time to figure it out, and you're sure that if you did it wouldn't make anything better. you found yourself knocking on the door to your dad's workshop: the place he spends his most time at. he has his lab, which you've actually never been in, but that's because he keeps it super confidential. you've been put on strict rules to never enter that room.

"come in."

your stomach sank to your feet when hearing that feminine voice.

'it's emiko..' your hand was shaking on the doorknob. confronting your dad about a villain was one thing, but confronting the villain herself is a whole new level.

somehow you opened the door. you hadn't even thought about what you would say to emiko because you never thought you'd had to. but there you were standing in the door way staring at her. you caught sight of her hands quickly pulling papers on top of something on the work table she stands behind, making you narrow your eyes.

"y-y/n honey," emiko strains a smile. "what brings you here?"

maybe it was her fake tone, or the fact that she was just playing a bullshit innocent role by calling you 'honey', but it set anger off inside you.