First Day

Slowly opening his eyes and met with the sun rays coming from the window. A fading voice saying it's already late hobi get up, quickly the short male waked up in a hurry. Rushed to the bathroom not to be late on his first day of higher secondary school.

Waving a bye to his mother, bagan to walk, thinking how his day is gonna to be. He went to his classroom. They were a few stares at him. He choose a place near a window.

He was staring outside the window, enjoying the beauty of nature. Suddenly a voice interrupted.

A tall male with blonde hair, with a perfect skin, a little curve that made a perfect dimple in this cheeks.

Hi my name is namjoon, nice to meet you. He felt like it's not going to be a boring lonely life without friends. Hii, hesitatingly said, my name is Jhope, you can call me hobi, said the shy little male.

The other males dimple was getting deep. So, were do you live hobi? Ahhh I live near by the school 20 minutes of walk near a Lake. What about you namjoon? Ahh you can call me joon said the dimple guy. Hobi blushed and said okay joon. I live near the lake too but a little far from there.

All the students started greeting the teacher who just entered. Good morning everyone. It is a fresh and a new day for all so we will start the class. Everyone started taking there chemistry book to study.

All of a sudden the door slammed hard revealing a tall and handsome male. All the students looked at him. Few girls started talking to their friends about how hot the male is. The male apologized for being late for the class. Teacher warned him. Since, it was the first day.

Hobi told himself that I would be in the same situation if i didn't waked up early morning...he was actually drawn by the beauty of the male who came late, he was observing how he was having a black and a little long hair, perfect lips, tall and masculine body.

Soon, the class ended and joon asked him about the next class, he checked his schedule and said he has dance class, joon said he has a painting class. Soon both the males left, after saying will meet after the class.

Hobi was excited for his first dance class. He saw that students have already arrived. He couldn't control his excitement. While waiting he just made a eye contact with the Black haired guy, and quickly he focused on a short male who was standing in front of the row.

Hii, guys I will be your dance teacher. My name is Jimin. I want everyone to introduce yourself. First to introduce was the Black haired male. Hii, my name is jungkook all of a sudden class was silent. I'm from Seoul. All the other students start to introduce themselves.

Jimin was a attractive teacher, everyone wants to impress him. Hobi liked the male on the very first look. Jimin with his charismatic smile started dancing a for a song. Everyone cheered him. Jimin said any volenteers can dance on the same song with your own moves, he saw a hand rise.

It was the Black haired male, he started dancing to song. Everyone eyes went wide open. After finishing the dance Jimin appreciated for his dance. Hobi was falling for how perfect he was. He started day dreaming about him dancing with jungkook.

He came into reality when he saw Jimin hugging jungkook for his skills. He was a little jelly that he was first male he layed his eyes on. He was a good dancer to compete jungkook but he doesn't want to.

The class ended.

Joooon!!! Hi, how was your class?? Asked the short male, it was nice I met a guy named V, he was kinda cool. How was your dance class? Ohh do you remember the guy who was late today, yeah I do. He is a great dancer. A new competitor you can say.

*****************
Hey, guys this is my first ever FF.
Hope you guys like it.
English is not my first language so forgive me if i make mistakes.
I will try to correct it.

Thank you,
For taking the time to read this FF.