Team

Lunch break. Joon went to Yoongi and told him to gather with other members. Shortly everyone came. Where is hobi?? He just went to the restroom Yoongi said. Okay!! So, after the school ends. We all will meet outside the school, rest I will explain there, namjoon said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Minna said so we are going to spend some time together, everyone looked at jungkook. He just smiled and said of course for the group project.

Everyone went to have lunch, hobi came to his usual place to have his lunch. Hey hobi I just discussed that after our school ends. Everyone will meet outside the school, okay?!! Hobi was a bit nervous, joon i gotta go home early today. One of my cousin is coming home. I'm sorry! Joon blinked and said that's fine hobi, I will keep you updated with the project and gave a gentle smile. Hobi sighed and poked Joon's dimple. Joon blinked his eyes in confusion, also he was a blushing mess. His checks got pink tints.

Joon stop attacking with your cute smile, my heart can't handle. Joon and hobi chuckled. What is happening here??!! A familiar voice came. Hiii V, come and join us, joon said. V said i already had my lunch thank you!! And winked at hobi without joon noticing it.

So, how was your experience in going to the lake?? Joon asked. It was very fun filled. It was really special Rm. I can't describe with words. Hobi was a little lost in his own thoughts. V further said that hobi is a different person when he is out of school. What do you mean?? Joon said, ahh he is a very soft person, he really care about people, maybe emotional person. Joon looked at hobi, he was still not present in the conversation, hobiii are you okay?? Joon asked. Hobi got back from his dream and said ya.. ya.. I'm totally fine.

I was just thinking about the project sorry!! Ahh you guys are doing project together?? V asked. Yessss!!! Also more 3 members are in our team Yoongi, Minna and jungkook. Waitt, did you say jungkook??  Have a bunny smile?? Black hair?? Has tattoos?? So, you know him already?? Joon said. No, I saw him in the dance class. He is quite popular for his dance, also I saw him with the dance teacher in the diary restaurant. The bell rings.

Time skip :)

After the school got over, joon waved good bye to hobi, and was waiting for other members. Yoongi came, where are the others? They haven't come, yet.. let's wait...soon jungkook and Minna came. Jungkook looked a little annoyed by Minna. Oppa shall we go to the lake after this meeting?? No, I'm sorry I have a dance class after this. Ohhh you have a special dance class?? That is why you are good in dancing??!! Isn't it?? Shall we all discuss about the project first, joon interrupted. Yeahh, we should jungkook said.

So, basically every weekend. we will all together stay at one of our house and finish this project together?? Anybody have any problem? Minna said I home is a messed up place. Are you okay coming to any of our house rather? Minna said no problem unless I have jungkook oppa on my side. Everyone cringed at her. Okay, so everyone will come to my house this weekend. Will start from the morning at 10:00 am will see when it ends. If someone wants to stay back late they can. If anyone wants to leave early that fine too.

After that the meeting ends, hobi after waving bye to joon, he was walking towards his house. Heyyy hobi waiitt, V what are you doing here. They slow walked. V said I can't go with joon today so I thought I could give you company?? Hobi chuckled.

Thank you, hobiii. For what?? For the hang out!! Ahhh I should be the one thanking you...okay okay so can you come to the lake this weekend as well?? V asked. Will inform you, later. Maybe?? Yeahh yeahhh take your time. Okay...soon hobi reached his house. V waved him bye and left.

Moooom I'm home, I have prepared the dinner. I'm going out for shopping I might be late so have your dinner without waiting for me hobi. Okayyyy mom he sighed. He was a bit upset that her mom doesn't make time for him. He went to take a quick bath, changed his clothes into pajama.

He fell on top of bed carefree, this is bliss...he smiled closing his eyes. He took his phone and opened whatsapp.

V:- heyyyy
V:- hobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Jobi:- yesss
V:- think about what I said :)
Jobi:- yeahhh sure.
V-:) :))))

Namjoon:- ya hoba, did you reach home?
Hobi:- hey jooni, v came with me no problem dude.
Namjoon:- ahhh I was worried.
Hobi:- no worries
Namjoon:- this weekend we are having project at my home.
Hobi:- ohhh is jungkook coming?
Namjoon:- of course, he is one of the member too.
Jobi:- okay joon.

Hobi:- Sorry V i can't come to lake this weekend.
Hobi:- :(
Hobi:- please understand

Left seen

**************
Hey guys,

Hope you like this chapter,

I know this is a hopekook story.
Just a reminder for myself,

Thank you, for taking your time reading.