"Me time"

Manger walks away, jhope bit his lower lips from crying. He walks out of the Domino's. Eyes glittering in the colourful lights outside Domino's. He gets a call from his mother. He wipes his tears, his breath hitches. He tried controlling himself.

Hello baby!!!
I miss you a lot..

Hey mom,
Miss you too..
Hope you and grandma is doing well!

Grandma is recovering hobi, it will take one more month baby... Don't worry about us. I will send you money to your bank account...take care..eat well..mom misses you really bad. Okay baby grandma is coughing. Bye take care, mom loves you..

Love you too mom...

She hangs up

Hobi couldn't handle himself, he badly misses his mom. A hand touches his shoulder. He turns around to find a tall guy.

Jhope I'm sorry for what Minna did, I'm really...

Sorry?? Your sorry won't get me a job. You guys just ruined my life.

Listen to me!!

Don't ruin it further..he crys and speed walks. He could feel someone following him. He stops near the lake road, the street lights. He turns around in annoyance. He goes near jungkook. Why are you here? Where are you going? Where ever the fuck i want..why do you bother.

We are friends.. friends??? Really!! You and Minna fooled me with the word friends. Why do you keep crying for every small things?? It's just a job? You can find another one?

Okay, i will find a new job..so that you and that bitch can ruin it again. I don't wanna see your face again. Hobi losses his temper. You have backstabbed me.

Wait, i didn't mean to..i didn't know..hobi keeps ignoring jungkook. Hobi i can fix this. Trust me!! Just leave me alone. Only fools will believe you again.

Jhope i always appreciate, hardworking people. I saw, how much you like your job. Will you work in my company? It's an offer from my side.

Hobi pauses a little and walks again. You don't need to rush up. Think about it. Inform me if you are okay with the deal?

Hobi after walking for a while, he turns around and sees the road is empty. He walks inside his home, hobi is very attached with his mom. He wanted to have his time alone.

I falls on the sofa, plays the TV volume up. He cries alone. How he has been treated by people around him. How he thought the day would be fun and it backfired him. Every little things.

I'm a employee, also a human with feelings. There are going to be rude customers but that doesn't mean they can abuse us. He recalls how his manger fired him on spot. It was not even his fault.

He holds the pillow and sleep on sofa. He wakes up with the sunlight hitting him on his face passing by the window. What time is it?? It's already 11:00 am. I didn't go to school. I don't want to!!

He checks his mobile. He sees tae's missed calls and messages.

Tae:- hobi baby, where are you?
Did you want some time alone?
You can talk to me, if you want.
I miss you!!! Baby

Hobi:- I'm fine tae, i stay here for some days. Please, take care of yourself.

Jungkook!! Huh? He turns to Minna. Are you tired? What happened? You look lost today!! Nah!! Nothing...i was just thinking about the business. Jungkook don't take so much pressure. You have Jeon the man of power. He can handle everything.

He smiles at Minna. He continues with the class. Something was disturbing. Yesterday he saw a energetic and a happy employee getting fired for a small mistake, which was not even intentional. The picture of Minna slapping was flashing. How he saw jhope lost his spirit after getting humiliated by Minna and his manager.

He sighs how he couldn't do anything. He wanted to stop Minna but it was too late. How he heard him speaking to his mother cheerfully, hiding his pain. What is wrong with me?? Why am I thinking about him? This Minna doesn't know how to behave straight away slapped him. Jhope doesn't deserve it. Even though i don't like him at times. He was really sincere to his work. If he agrees to work in my company. I won't feel guilty.

Jungkook:- hi hobi, hope you are doing well!! Are you okay joining my company for a part time?

Jungkook:- we will pay you handsome amount. Don't worry.

Seen

*******************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Thank you, for reading

Hopekook 💕