Shade of CEO

Time skip
Hi guys, I’m War from China. He looks at jhope from top to bottom, Jezz is this guy I’m going to be with? He looks at Yin. He clears his voice and says yes, his name is…He stops him by his hands. Hi, he extends his hand toward Jhope. They shake and introduce themselves, saying Hi, I jhope I am going to be working in the place of Jungkook. He Laughs and says That’s kinda cool. I War from china just to assist you, you look kinda cute. Never seen someone have such attractive features as you. He winks at him. Yin stops him right away. Jhope is a very hardworking person. We need your help, now. War turns around looks at Yin in annoyance and says that’s why I’m here, he smirks at Yin and says you don’t need to worry about him, leave him to me. Yin says he can take care of himself.

Time skip

Jungkook recovers from his injury and walks into the cabin. He sees jhope and War sitting and laughing. The heads turn toward Jungkook. Jhope stands on his feet all nervous. Jungkook was annoyed and tells him to leave his cabin immediately. War tried to stop him. But he didn’t listen to him. Get out says Jungkook. I don’t want to have anyone’s help leave says Jungkook in frustration.

Jhope couldn’t say how frustrated he was, he had been doing so, much for the company. But still, he has not been treated the way he should be. He takes the lift and goes down, and walks down. He was wearing a Black suit with a tie, from top to bottom. He looked like a cool CEO with whom anyone may fall in love.

But he was of course frustrated but also happy with the fact that he no more owes anything to Mr. Jeon and Jungkook. He went home, he ordered some expensive food and drinks. Slowly it becomes evening. He was sitting on his sofa, not picking up any calls from Jungkook and War. After eating all his food. He was checking on his clock to see if it was 9:00 pm. But it was only 8:40 pm. So, he was bored he drank a bottle of whiskey. He was feeling the heat in his body and was feeling uncomfortable. He saw the clock was exactly showing 9:00 pm. He walks out with a letter in his hands. He goes back inside to take his mobile. He has got 15 missed calls from multiple people. The notifications pop up on his screen. He touches the Jungkook notification and sees his messages.

Jungkook
• Where are you?
• If you are going to respond you will be fired
• This is the last warning

He saw these messages and went outside, takes a taxi. He was trying to hold onto himself. It was not that easy for him. He reaches his destination. He walks through the huge gate the security guards greet him as usual. He walks in and goes up the stairs. He searches for the man he has come to see.
He couldn’t find him in his room. So, he walks in and sits on his bed to wait for him. After waiting for a long, he didn’t show up. He calls him. Jimin picks up the call and says Hi Jhope, how are you?? In a sweet voice. Jhope changed his tone and said Hi hung, I’m good. How are you? He smiles and says I’m good. Is it something important you want to communicate with Jungkook? Ah hung not really. But may I know where Jungkook is? Oh, sure. He is with me at our company party that is why it's loud here. Do you mind calling him a bit later?

Jhope was not happy about that he says okay hung. Will do that and hangs up the call. But jhope was not having so much patience to wait until Jungkook comes. He was so tired. He unbuttoned his shirt. And slept on jungkooks soft bed. The smell of the bed was so soft like it was calming the lights were off only the lamp lights was on. It lays on his bed it was soft, a tall handsome guy laying in that bed. He was waiting for Jungkook. He was trying not to sleep but fell asleep. That was perfect. Looked like he hasn’t slept for ages like this.

Jungkook leaves that place with a girl. He walks in with the girl all clumsily kissing her. Unbuttoning his shirt and pulling that girl open his door just to see a person sleeping. He frees him from the girl, and she gets upset and leaves seeing someone on his bed. He gets frustrated and walks close to see a familiar face. He sees jhope sleeping. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He slides his hands into his messy hair. Jhope then turns the other way and continues to sleep without giving a damn like there is no tomorrow.

Jhope was covering half the bed. Jungkook was drunk as well. This was not the usual way he sees jhope. He felt something for jhope which is not attraction or anyone. But something which can’t be explained. He could sense that jhope is drunk too. So, he doesn’t want to disturb him. He went to take a hot shower and gets back to his bed. He was sleepy. So, he didn’t mind sharing the same bed with jhope. He lays on a side and closes his eyes, he feels a strong pull from a hand. He goes towards jhope face to face. Under his harm. He saw jhope was so close to his face, he could feel the whiskey smell on his breath, he was trying not to do it. He loves whiskey, he really couldn’t resist him and slowly went closer to touch his soft lips. Tastes his lips it was perfect. He pulled himself and stared at jhope again, he licks his lips it was so hot for Jungkook that he went for a kiss. Jhope responded to him with a kiss with his eyes closed. He took this as a yes from jhope and goes further. He unbuttons hopes shirt and kisses his neck, and goes down. He licks and bites. Jhope moans in his husky voice. That just turned on Jungkook. He wanted to hear that again and again. He went to his sensitive bud, licked, and teases it. He moans again and Jungkook stopped when he heard him say Tae don’t tease me.
He stops and walks away knowing that jhope is unconscious. He doesn’t know it was Jungkook. He walks outside and jumps in his swimming pool to get this memory erased.

********************************
Hey guys, thanks for all your patience

It's my 50 part and I'm so happy to write this😍😍❤️

Thanks for all the support you have been giving me for this story ❤️❤️❤️

Loads of love to all my readers 💕💕💕😘😘😘