Worried

Jungkook!! Jungkookkkk!! he turned around and saw Minna, what happened to you?? You seem to be lost in your own thoughts?? Are you thinking about that V?? He is a loser babe...Minna I'm okay!!

Come lets go, I will drop you in your home. Ahhh jungkook really??? You forgot about the plans?? Jungkook was recalling what Minna planned for. Minna sighed and said that's okay jungkook you might have forgotten. We planned to go on a shopping and a dinner date?!! Jungkook I'm very excited come lets go. Minna was holding jungkook's hand. Jungkook sighed and went along with her.

Time skip

What do you think about this dress?? This is like 35th dress Minna how many are you gonna shop?? Jungkook sighed. This is the last one babe, I promissss stop calling me babe okay!! Jungkook are you upset because I'm Taking too long for selecting?? No!! I'm I'm sorry Minna...take your time. Jungkook you are weird today. That's nothing Minna, I'm just a bit tired. After 30 minutes of shopping.

Dinner time

Minna and jungkook came to a luxurious restaurant. Minna called the waiter and started ordering all the expensive dishes to impress jungkook. Here, mam your order...sir here is your order...hope you guys enjoy the dinner. I'll leave for now sir. Minna looked at jungkook who was busy in his thoughts.
Jungkook!!! If you were not interested to go on a date then why would you come and make me feel alone.

Jungkook got frustrated, Minna can you please eat your dinner. We have come on a date??? You were the one who decided?? Now, we are here. So, let's not create a scene and have dinner in peace.

(Jungkook was off today, he is not the usual him. Somewhere he was not okay. Jungkook is a cold hearted person, but what V said has disturbed him somewhere, what if Minna is for my money, not for the true me??? No!!! She knows everything the good me and the bad me, she still choose to be with me...he was lying. How did I leave him just like that?? What if she leave me, what if this is not love? What is love?? What is my future??what if she is playing with me?? I will find out!! Very soon!!!)

Jungkook did you see the group chat everyone is concerned about that little bitch jhope..she sighed and said I have never seen such a weak bitch in my life. Moreover you must be hating him more than me. Did you remember how he cried when I was scolding him. Haha that was funny to see him cry like that.

You are right Minna, he is just a sensitive and a weak guy, who can't speak for himself. Let's not Talk about him. Right let's not talk about a loser.

Time skip

Minna we arrived to your home, before getting off the car, she went close to jungkook for a kiss, jungkook stopped her by his hands and told her he was a little sick. Why didn't you tell me jungkook babe, she cupped his face, no I'll be fine Minna, just need some sleep. Okay baby, take care, miss you. Jungkook gave a fake smile and left.

(Jungkook was restless, he was deeply disturbed by what v said. Jungkook have never felt love in his life, his mother divorced her father for another men, his father was always busy in building his business, he had no time for jungkook. He reached home. The only person who cares about him was Jimin. He is busy with dance class and training students, but still cares for jungkook.)

Jungkook!!! Where were you?? All this time? Ohh Jimin I was with Minna. She planned to go on a dinner. Jimin nodded and said make sure you come early. Her parents were worried about her. I understand you guys love eachother. Take care of her and be responsible jungkook.

Jungkook just nodded his eyes and went to his room. He took a hot shower, he was about to fall asleep but he opened his mobile to see a lot of message from his friends.

Group chat

Yoongi:- Is hobi fine??

V:- he didn't wake up yet, but doctor said he need a complete rest for a day.

Yoongi:- who is with him??

V:- joon and me. We are with him don't worry.

Minna:- yooo you guys are making a whole drama here?? For that cheesy bitch.

Joon:- Minna if you can't say anything good, you please don't say anything bad as well.

Yoongi:- will he come to school tomorrow??

V:- No, suga he won't.

Yoongi:- did anyone of his family members came to the hospital??

V:- yeah, his mother. She is a single parent, hobi doesn't have siblings. She was worried, we didn't know how to handle her.

Minna:- awww poor guy, I feel bad now...he should know his limits rights when his situation is so bad!!

Joon:- don't you feel ashamed of yourself Minna?? I pity your parents!! Your friends and your boyfriend too...sorry Minna stay pissed!!!

Minna typing.....

Joon removed Minna from the group

V:- you did the right thing joon, I'm proud of you.

Yoongi:- how can she be so cruel towards hobi. He don't deserve this. I feel bad for her mom. Tomorrow I will come to meet hobi.

Jungkook:- sorry in Behalf of Minna.

V:- wow, here comes her hero, minna's boyfriend, we all were waiting for you. How can you and that Minna can do this to the poor guy?? He did nothing!!! Nothing!!! You know what he wrote all your project in a single day, for spilling cappuccino in your project papers. What else do you want.

Jungkook:- V stfu, i was mad at him, not anymore. I didn't do anything as well!! Stop blaming me you punk.

Joon:- guys, stop fighting. Jungkook tell your girlfriend to stay away from hobi, she is bad mouthing about him, I can't tolerate someone talking ill about my sunshine.

Jungkook:- tell this bastard to stay away from me, he is the one getting into my nerves.

(Why is this jhope weak?? He only has a mother?? This V idiot keeps talking too much. Male version of Minna. I shouldn't have scolded him for spilling the cappuccino, anyways I will have to go and apologize to him)

*****************
Hey guys, hope you like that chapter

Hopekook 💕

Thank you, for taking the time to read.