Pain

Jungkook got annoyed, harshly pulled hobi from the floor. Hobi was closing his eyes tightly.  He was sobbing. Jungkook sighed in anger made him sit on the bed. There is no bug here, why are crying?? As if I'm gonna kill you??

He slowly stopped crying and said, I want to go home. It's too late now, I've  informed your mom about the stay, Jungkook said. No, i wanna go home nowww, jungkook paused a bit and asked why?? Aren't you feeling safe here?? Huh??? Hobi doesn't say anything.

Look jhope already I'm not in a good mood, because of you. I'd a fight with Minna. Stop!! Acting like a 2 year old kid, and tell me what is bothering you. He hissed at jhope.

Jhope was confused, and angry at himself, for being such a coward. He was internally cursing himself. He gathered all his strength and said, "You won't understand"

That's it, jungkook was losing his Temper. It left in no time, leaving jhope alone. Jhope's past was flashing in front of him, how his father use to harshly grab his wrist and beat him up after consuming alcohol. He closed his eyes and sobbed.

The next morning,

Jungkook felt a little bad, for being too harsh but he deserve it. He is god damn irritating, even if you touch him, he will scream and create a drama. He mentally thought. Went to his room.

He saw jhope was awake, he went near him, he saw that the small male was sitting in bed. His eyes says it all. It was red, his face was red and swelled. He looked weak and sick. Jhopee jungkook called his name, hobi turned to see jungkook who was standing near the door, he gave a weak smile. Oh, it's morning already?? I will change my clothes and leave. I won't trouble you any further, he smiled at jungkook.

Jungkook was about to say something before that hobi says I will book a taxi. Jungkook leaves the room. He Locks the room changes his clothes. He looks for jungkook to thank him. He couldn't find him, he asks the handsome dude about jungkook, sir already left the handsome dude says, could you 'please do me a favour' oh sure!! Tell jungkook that I'm very thankful for his help. He handsome guy nods his head in agreement.

He takes a taxi home, after reaching home. He doesn't want to show his pathetic state to his mother. He was praying to God that his mother shouldn't notice him. He corrected his shirt and hair. He opened his door and his mother was cleaning the room. She didn't notice jhope, he ran towards his room. Jhooppeee why are running go slow!! His habits never change. She sighed and back to her business.

He went inside his room and locked it. He was broken. All he wanted was to have a peace in his life. Everything scared him now, he was sobbing again. He then forget to ask what happened to tae, he wiped his tears and called tae. V are you alright??? Hobi asks in concern. Yeah, why did you leave all of a sudden?? My father is having health issues hobi. He got admitted yesterday. But, he is doing fine. I'm happy that he is okay now. Take care V hobi says. You take care alright V said and hangs up.

Hobi got a little relief that V and his family members are okay. But, he couldn't forget how he got humiliated  his jungkook. He was starving, he didn't have anything from last night. He fell on top of bed, he promised himself that he will starve to death. The pain in his life is too much, nobody will understand him. A drop of tear left his eyes, he smiled in pain.

Mom, Namjoona, V... I will miss you...
He cried again, he has always imagined how he would make things better in his life, be a ray of hope for others. How he will study hard and level up. How he will make his mother proud. Everything will be a dream now. He sobbed in pain. I'm giving up on my life. There is no hope mom!!!

He looked at the photo of him and his mom together. There was no tears left. He was having difficulty Breathing. Suddenly his phone rang...from his table. He was having no strength to reach the table. He was dragging his body near the table, he lost his balance fell down. Before getting unconscious. He already knows, he closed his eyes. He could hear a fading mobile ring tone. He smiled. I'm gonna sleep forever :)

*****************

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter

I'm feel sorry for hobi😓