Fun filled

( V was waiting for hobi's reply, didn't receive one, after waiting for an hour)

Enough I will call him, V was tapping his hands on the table being anxious. After 4 th ring, Hi, V!! Said hobi. Why were you not replying to my text? Are you mad at me? Because of th date thing?!! I'm sorry it was just a joke. I'm really sorry never thought u would take it serious.

V I was bathing and having my dinner. V signed in relief. Okay so are you coming to lake tomorrow. Yes, I will be bored doing nothing. So, imma come with you. Okayyyy also there a famous coffee shop will go there too. I'm so excited!!! Me too V...with that hobi chuckled. V pouted.

Have a tight sleep will meet you in lake at 5:30 pm tomorrow. Bye goodnight V. Byee byee. After that call ended.

Hobi was very excited to go to the nearby lake. Never thought I would make friends in a very short time. Haha...thanks to my dancing skills..that is the only thing I'm good at.

Time skip

It was Sunday, after all the tiring week, there is a weekend. I wish it last longer.
It was already 5:00, hobi started walking after wearing, his favourite dior shirt, and Jeans. Which fitted him perfectly.

Incoming call.......it was V, hey V I'm on the way to the lake, will be in 5 minutes. He reached the lake there was a little crowd since it is a weekend. He saw the tall male who was wearing a loose red shirt and shorts. He looked like a movie for a moment. Lol!! He was wearing a simple outfit but looked perfect on him.

V called hobi, he looked back he walked a little closer to hobi and hugged him, hobi was perfect in his arms, he could smell the strawberry perfume in hobi's neck. He got a little lost, after a minute gathered his thoughts and both parted. Hobi was blushing a little.

Hobi and V started to walk near Lake, enjoy the beauty as it was getting a little dark, the city light. They had dinner together both were talking about dance, music, any random things they ever did. Both were enjoying the day to the fullest.

V and hobi decided to have dinner in a restaurant, both went to a nearby restaurant and placed order, V told hobi to look outside the window how the lake looked from inside. It was very beautiful restaurant was near the lake. Hobi took his phone to take picture on his mobile.

Tae it really is a awesome idea to free our mind. V told hobi to look at the corner of the restaurant. There was a familiar face sitting. He couldn't see the person's face clearly. He asked V, who it was looks like someone we know. Yes, it is our dance teacher.

Again he looked back to see him clearly, now he could see that the short male was eating with jungkook?!!! Hobi was a little confused of why would his teacher be having dinner with jungkook. Anyways it's non of my business. I'm having dinner too. I shouldn't be thinking non sense. Hobiii a voice called.  Hey you okay? What happened food arrived let's eat. Both had there dinner.

After 10 minutes, he saw jimin and jungkook leave. Jungkook stared at hobi and V and looked a little shocked. Both left the place. After finishing the dinner both waved a good bye!!

Hobi reached his home, took a hot bath, changed his cloths into pajama, looked at his mobile.

Messages

V:- hobiiii
V:- thanks for making it a wonderful day to me.
V:- i can't forget this day.
V:- hey did u reach ur home?

Hobi:- Hi V.
Hobi:- i should thank you for this day.
Hobi:- see ya tomorrow.
V:- sure see yaa
Hobi:- goodnight
V:- miss you (typed and erased it)
V:- goodnight

Hobi couldn't sleep peacefully, he was fighting mentally. How on earth jungkook came? Did he came when I was with V? Did he saw me and V from the restaurant??!! Is he jealous?? I don't think so. But I'm!! No!! I'm not...I went only for V.

Why was he with Jimin?? Are they dating?? Sure they looked like having a secret relationship. Now i should stop this madness. I don't know him, he is always quite, he never talks unnecessary, how can I reach out to him? I shouldn't, that will be better for me!! Whatever just sleep hobi...

Next day, he went to physics class, Hey hobii joon waved...heyy joon hobi said. So, how was your hangout with V yesterday. Did you guys had fun?!! Yeah we did but it would've been better if you had joined us. Awww I'm sorry hobi. I was a bit stuck in a family gathering. No, that's fine joon. He smiled, I'm forgiving you only because of your beautiful dimple smile, joon smile turned to laughter.

Teacher entered the class, he informed the students that they are going to have a group project, 5 members in a group.
Hobi was internally praying that joon should be in his group...oh god please, i can't make it without joon, he is the only smart kid whom I can trust.

Teacher was calling out names, another group the members will be namjoon, hobi closed his eyes and prayed to God, his name should be there in this group. Minna, yoongi, jungkook. hobi lost his hopes on being in the same group. Jhope, hobi's eyes got wider he couldn't believe God heard his prayers. Ohhh myyy goddd, he was screaming internally. Joon turned to him and said we are in the same team. Both smiled. Joon then said we have a month time to finish this project. Yeahh!! We can finish it slowly.

Hobi said I was praying to get into your team, I was about to lose hope. Joon smiled and said so, let's talk to other members of our group. Hobi blinked and asked who are all in our group? Joon said Yoongi, jungkook and Minna. Whhhhaaaattttt!!! Hobi shouted. Joon was shocked at jobi.

*************
Hey guys,

A little lengthy, I know.
I'm sorry for that..

Thank you, for taking the time to read.