Unknown

Hobi wake up, a knocking sound from his door. Slowly hobi opened his eyes, the bright sunlight hit his face. I thought I will never see another day, why am I still alive. Hobiiii how long are you gonna sleep, wake up already!!! He walked across his room, took the papers in his hands and placed it in the table.

Brushed his teeth, took a bath changed hi clothes into a comfortable pajama, went down to have his breakfast, yaa hobi I have made chicken noodle soup your favourite, eat it. I will leave now, take care.

He sat in the dinning table and had his breakfast slowly, recollecting Saturday's memory. He ran to his room, closed the door. Started writing everything again. 5 hours passed he was still writing it, without giving a break to himself. His back was hurting. He was half way through, he kept writing. The alarm rang, he saw its 5:30 pm. He was about to give up. He left the pen on his table, went near his bed fell on top of it holding a pillow. His backbone was hurting like hell. After a few minutes, he stood up again went to kitchen, made a cup of coffee.

Back to his room, he drank his coffee. Took his mobile and saw a few messages.

Group Chat

Today

Namjoon:- I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.

Minna:- what are you sorry about? That your friend ruined the project or for not contributing?? Kim namjoon??

Jungkook:- Minna enough!

Minna:- because of him and his idiot friend, we all are suffering.

Yoongi:- yaa don't be rude to hoba. He didn't do it intentionally!!

Minna:- Yoongi are you in his side now??

Namjoon:- yaa guys hobi hasn't replied to any of my messages from yesterday, please Minna stop being rude.

Yoongi:- really?? He need some time...he must be scared and traumatized by what happened.

Namjoon:- that's right Yoongi.

Yoongi:- I never felt bad for anyone because, you know I'm Agust D right? I felt wrong, sad when he was sad...namjoonaa text me immediately if you get any information about him.

I wanna know if he is fine!! Namjoonaa.

Namjoon:- sure 😔

Minna:- you guys should feel sorry for jungkook?? Feeling sad for that irresponsible idiot??

Yoongi:- Minnaaa mind your words, just because you are jungkook's girlfriend you can't take advantage. 😠

Namjoon to hobi

Hi, hobi did you reach home??

Hey, you haven't seen my message yet?

Yaaa hobaaa???!!

Hellooooo???

Replyyyyy

Hobi:- jooni, I'm alright.

Hobi:- I'm sorry joon. I didn't know when I slept.

Namjoon:- yaa hobaaaa, I'm relieved that you replied my message.

Namjoon:- V and Yoongi called me. They must be worried.

Namjoon:- I was worried too. Hoba don't ever ignore us like that ever again. Okay??

Hobi:- okayyy joon😊

Unknown number

Unknown:- Heyy

Hobi:- Hi, may i know who is this??

Unknown:- didn't you save my number??

Hobi:- why should I?? Who are you??

Unknown:- Jungkook

Seen

Hobi was frustrated, why is he messaging me?? If he wants to scold me?? Hobi bit his lips, closed his eyes all the scenes were giving a recap to him, a message sound disturbed his thoughts.

Unknown:- Hey, you there??

Hobi:- yeah..

Hobi:- I'm sorry, for what happened yesterday. I really mean it jungkook.
(Holding his tears back)

Unknown:- well..I'm sorry for being rude to you yesterday.

Hobi:- That's understandable, don't worry I'm fine.

Hobi:- I have written half of the project, within Monday if i could write everything I will.

Unknown:- that's fine, take your time

Hobi saved unknown name as jungkook

Hobi:- okay, I gotta go now. Byee

Seen

Hobi can't believe that jungkook texted him? Like for what? Why? Due to sympathy? Forget it. He isn't that rude though. He apologized. That doesn't mean I'm going to drag this project. I will finish it, today!!

He went to his table, started writing the project again it went on till 10. Jhoppeee come have your dinner. After having his dinner he continued writing the project. He was sleepy the whole time, he wanted to spend this weekend with V, in the lake?? And what am I doing now??? It's called fate hobi, he tole himself.

He finished writing all the pages, he got relieved that at last he did it. Now, I can give this papers and ask sorry for what I did. He looked at the clock it was 5:40. I couldn't sleep, atleast I finished this. I tapped myself. Gotta get ready for school.

**************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Please support this story

Hopekook 💕

Thanks for taking your time to read.