Small talks

Jhope enters the school, it doesn't feel right! Everyone is gossiping about him in front of him. They are giggling among themselves. He feels awkward so runs to his class.

He sees namjoon, he back hugs him. Namjoonie. Hey hoba!! I heard that you and V are in a relationship is that true or just a rumour?!! Jhope closes his eyes in embarrassment, he slowly opens his eyes calming his ranging heart. Joon it is true.

Namjoon looks a bit confused and he gives a wide smile. I'm happy for you guys. Jhope was relieved. Aren't you angry?? For what?? I didn't tell you about my love?? No!! I was a bit sad. But, it's your personal jhope.

I will always remain a good friend, just like i use to be and I expect the same from you?! Joonie don't say such things idiot. I'm always your friend hobi no matter what!!! Got it??? Namjoon nods his head and gives a tight hug to hobi.

Time skip

Hobi was waiting for V, he couldn't see the other male. He searches V but he sees jungkook sitting with Minna...ahhh this punk, where is V? Why is he late? Come on!!! You can't make me wait like that..

Guys those who are interested in the upcoming competition can give there names there will be 5 rounds. The person who wins the final round will get $1000. Keep up the spirit guys. Everyone cheered at the winning prize.

Jhope gets excited at the prize money. Wooo if i win this competition then i will stop going to my part time job. Hehe...
Someone entered rushing to the seat. He sat next to jhope. V why were you so late?? Forget it!! You know there is gonna be a competition. Winning will get $1000. I'm so excited.

Baby do you really wanna participate?? Hobi nods his head. If you want the $1000 i will give you, no need to take risk, i know you will get hurt if you don't win this game...so, you mean i won't win this competition, he says it with a pout.

No, baby...that's not what I meant. There is a lot of politics here. You see that short guy Jimin is jungkook's brother. What?? Really?? I thought he is his close friend or something...he will favour his brother. Jimin doesn't look like that, he always encourages me. V gets jealous. Baby he is just like that dumb ass jungkook.

Don't stay back and practice, I want you to take care of your health. V I want to dance, it's my passion. I can't see someone else getting the chance to win. Don't ever doubt my abilities when it comes to dance. He says in anger.

Awww baby I'm sorry. Do whatever makes you happy, I'll be happy to support you. Jhope smiles.

Those who are interested, can give their names to jungkook. Jhope was going to give his name. V stops him, i will give your name. V comes back and holds jhope's hand. Let's go for lunch baby, we will go to canteen and get something to eat.

Yeah!! I'm hungry too. Let's go. Wait, we forgot namjoon!! I will call and inform him. Baby I want to spend time with you. Yeah, we can namjoon is our friend. He calls namjoon. Hangs up the phone. Okay, he said he will be here in a minute.

V and jhope waiting for namjoon. Jhope sees jungkook and Minna sitting near there table. V looks at Minna and smirks, i don't like this place! Shall we chance the place V? Why should we chance hobi!! I know you hate being around that annoying bastard.

Hey guys, what's going on?? Nothing joon. Hobi says giving a smile. Let's order, hobi who orders strawberry flavoured juice, cheese pizza, Coco cola. Huh, hoba you and your strawberries I'm tired. Joon sighs. V looks at namjoon in annoyance.

How is your new part time job?? Joon asks hobi. He gets excited. Joon i got a friend his name is Kai, he is single, very handsome, hardworking, charming and enough V says. Someone is jelly here it seems joon says laughing.

Namjoon he is simply your type of guy. You will surely like him. Haha...hoba your very funny...he laughs at hobi. I was trying to help you he pouts.

Minna says wow jhope i really thought you are good for nothing, somehow you changed it. Won't you invite us to your work place.

V smiles at Minna and then looks at jhope baby i think you you should invite them. But!! Okay...i know this Minna is a evil bitch...i don't want to invite her. She never shuts her mouth. She is planning something huge.

In the end of this month there is a special celebration going on for couples. Also, there will be huge discount and offers. There will be games conducted. You and jungkook can come and enjoy.

Wow, me and jungkook will definitely come!! I'm super excited for the celebration.

****************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

I will try to shorten the story.
I feel sorry for namseok 💕