Prayer

He opens his eyes and realises that he his in hospital. He saw his mother sitting in the chair like a statue, not realising that hobi is awake. Mom!! Her mother looked down, she started sobbing, hobii baby what happened to you??? Why didn't you tell me?? You were sick?? What would I do without you??

Mom, "I'm fine" he could only tell these words gathering his strength. She could see that her son is clearly hiding something from her. But, she didn't force him. This is not the right time.

Mom, I wanna go home. The door opens and he sees a tall and a handsome guy with his signature smile comes inside. Hi, hobi are you okay?? His mother leaves the room leaving the two male alone. Joon how did you know?? I called you, your mother picked up the call, she was sad. He gave a sad smile. Joon I'm fine. Please, you should leave now.

Hoba, I know that you are scared of bug. But never thought it would lead to such serious consequences. That jungkook bastard promise me, he will look after you. I'm relieved that you are alright now. Hobi, I promise I will kill that ju...jooon said hobi in a calm voice. He didn't do anything. It's my fault.

I'm a coward, who couldn't....sshhhhh don't say that, hobi's tears were falling down his cheeks. Joon lead to wipe his tears. Jhope's mom suddenly comes inside. Joon backs off.

She clears her throat to say something, aunty it was nice meeting you, I'm happy that hobi is awake. Please, take care of him. If you need any other help. Contact me any time. He gives a shy smile. He was about to leave, jhope's mom stops him by holding him by his wrist.

Namjoon thank you for always being there for hobi. Joon gives a dimple smile.
He leaves shortly.

Time skip

Hobi is taking rest in his room, his mother comes with food. Hobi wake up dear, have your dinner and then you can take rest.

He finishes his food, hobi don't tell me he is just your bestfriend? Who? Are you talking about joon? Yes, that guy likes you!! If I'm not wrong. Mommmm please!! He is my bestfriend!!! Stop it already. Okay okay bestfriend!! Got it!! But afterwards don't come and tell me that you like him?!! Mooooom!! I'm leaving good night. She leaves the room.

Ahhhh tomorrow is Monday, I don't wanna go to school. I thought i would die. Haha even god betrayed me....
Why is it always me?? I can't be like this forever. Forget it. I have good friends and a loving mother.

I shouldn't be thinking about the jungkook and Minna. That Minna is a whole ass jerk. Who doesn't know to behave, that jungkook is a forget it. He sighed.

I'm stressed, depressed, have anxiety, I'm messed up in my life. Ahhhhhhh he is screaming. I don't wanna lead such life...he took out his mobile called V.

Hi, hobi are you alright?? You didn't message me, you didn't even picked up my calls.

V, I'm fine. Stop treating me like a patient, okay?? I need a help!!

What is it hobi?

I-I want to go to the church, will you take me.

Wait, I wil be in 10 minutes.

But.....

Hangs up the call....

Really?. He rolled his eyes

Jhope changes his dress and waits for V's call. After 15 minutes he gets a call. Hoba I'm outside your house get down. I'm coming.

He sees that his mother has already slept, he goes out without making any noise. He ran towards V and hugs him tightly. V hugs him gently. What happened hobi. Are you alright??

I'm not!! You didn't came to see me, you left me alone with that scary Minna and jungkook. V laughs at what hobi was telling. So, shall we go to the church?!! Now? He nods.

Time skip

Hobi lights up the candles, kneels down, joining the hands, tears running down his eyes. I don't want to be weak, sick, depressed. Please, heal me lord.

V hugged him from behind, don't cry hobi. Everything will be okay!! Hobi looked at V, his shiny eyes. V took hobi's hands and starts walking near the lake. See how beautiful this place is!! Isn't it??! V asks.

No, if i could see anything beautiful now it's only you. V looks into jhope's eyes and leans towards his face and gently places a kiss on his lips.

*******************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

A little namseok and vhope moments 💕