Day-Dreams

Jhope enters the canteen again, thinking what is wrong with the juice? He drinks it and sees that it taste exactly like a pineapple. This moron jungkook will never leave me in peace. He gulps down the entire juice. Atleast i got something to have now.

He watches YouTube to learn new Korean dishes. It gets a call from Jeon.
Jhope- hello sir
Jeon- jhope make anything lite for the lunch
Jhope- okay sir.
    Jeon hangs up the call

Jhope gets another call from jungkook
Jhope- hello
Jk- make something special, Jimin is joining me in luch.
Jhope- okay jungkook
Jk- If you try to ruin this time, I will fire you.
Jhope gulps*
Jhope- i won't
   Jk hangs up the phone

Asshh this punk always irritates me.
Today jimini hung is coming i will have to make something special. I will have to impress him. He smiles.

He prepares a kimbap, bibimbap, kimchi, koren mandu and Al tang.
After 2 hours of cooking. Finally he takes some rest and before 15 minutes of lunch break. He decorates it on the plates to make it attractive.

Chief Jhope, call me Chief now, jajaja...
Okayyy it's time for the real deal. He goes inside the lunch room. Where jungkook, Jimin and Jeon were sitting.
Staffs help him to carry all the dishes. Jhope i hope you are doing well Jimin says in his soft voice. I'm sorry hung i disappointed you. Jhope's words echoed the room and it was absolute silence.

Jhope you are a wonderful dancer, don't leave your dream for anyone. No matter what. I'm here to help you achieve your dream Jimin says. Jhope smiles and says jimini hung i have decided not to dance anymore. Jungkook smirks.

Hung you please have your lunch, i hope you will like it. I have to clean the canteen. I'll have to leave. Jimin nods. Jhope leaves the room with a heavy heart.

The only thing he loves about himself is the gift of dance. He doesn't want to think about it anymore. He just keeps himself busy by cleaning the table. He tries to distract himself. But he couldn't.

He wanted to scream out as loud as possible. I love to dance. I'm depressed. He closes his eyes and curses himself for not being able to do what he wants.

He wanted to beat jungkook, he was thinking that tae wants me to win. Everyone turn out to be a cheater.

I'm so miserable...jimini hung sorry...forgive me. I'm not worth it.
You deserve someone who can be there for you, who can win not a loser who runs away from his own responsibilities.

Jimini hung is sad, it's all my fault i gave him hopes and i just ran away. I don't deserve a second chance. I'm a loser.
His eyes were filled with tears. He controlled himself and said. No, i shouldn't cry here.

Everyone will question me. Jimini hung will be worried. He takes a half a day leave. Saying he isn't feeling well.

Mr Jeon approves the leave. Jhope goes home. After reaching, he chilled in his home, make some kimchi and felt better. His phone rings, he sees that jungkook was calling, but he ignores...his phone was on charging and had only 10% battery. He thought jungkook is annoying bitch. Who keeps calling him for absolutely no reason.

He gets a call again and he switches off his phone. He sighs and starts watching TV. I want to be this happy in life. Like doing nothing existing with free foods, entertainments, free wifi connection, free access to Netflix and Amazon prime...he closes his eyes...to dream about his future.

He sees a huge house, he is entering and a man standing in front of him wearing a coat and his body looks so masculine and he couldn't see the face. He opens his eyes smiling widely. He kind of liked it. He tried to dream about the same man. He closes his eyes again but this time it was a different place. A whole bunch of crowd in church waiting for hobi. He enters the church wearing an coat, he walks inside. He stands in front of a man. He couldn't see the man's face. The father says now you can kiss you groom. The masculine guy leans and hobi slowly looks.

*******************
Hey guys,

Yes after a very long 😅💖
Hope you guys like this chapter